"By The Time I get To Wherever I'm Going" - Lost Morrissey studio track posted by SER

Sweet song. My guess is that this is one of the extra songs from lihs. I agree that it should have been used for a b side but I don’t know morrisseys mind. I still wouldn’t be surprised if he’s got some motive for these covers. Personally I don’t think he cares about any potential controversy. I mean all this songs gonna do is draw people to the same site the interview is posted

The music is ace, though it's pretty average on the vocal/lyric front, so I can see why it fell by the way side. Still sounds like it could easily have made a nice B Side/extra track though, so suprised it never got a proper recording (the vocal at least is clearly a first take).

Does anyone else hear "Heaven knows, Home is, and All the young people" melodies delightfully blended into this cocktail of beauty?
I know of no other artist who takes my deepest fears and sings them so eloquently. Moz is a master craftsman to say the least.

How is it 'Lost'?

Suggestion: the song would have much more energy if the chorus was repeated so we'd hear it twice in a row.
Complaint: I'm so bored of hearing about sex in songs, and sexuality as a whole for that matter. Change the record.

I’m happy someone is finally doing him, but I’m sick to death of hearing about it in his songs.

Singing about sex when you’re going on sixty is, to quote the Donald, SAD!!!

Can’t wait for the new album, the third and final installment in his carreer ending trilogy.

Not a fan of this at all, I can see why it didn't make the album. As a throwaway track, it's fine, but it's not for me. Yet another song with disappointing lyrics, though; he's still capable of coming out with a few gems but they seem few and far between for me now. Also agree with the complaints about the silly sex references. He's getting laid now, we get the picture :lbf: It feels a bit like a teenager who's just discovered sex and bragging to everyone else about it. Except he's approaching 60.

While not as strong as the songs that made it on the Low In High School masterpiece, it's pretty good! And I agree, there's a little Heaven Knows in there.
With Morrissey having gotten himself to trend on Twitter by triggering all the ridiculous Social Justice Warriors with blue check marks to talk about him, it should draw some new folks to check out his album. So I guess he felt a celebration was in order for this social media victory, and this unreleased track is his party favor. :thumb:

While not as strong as the songs that made it on the Low In High School masterpiece, it's pretty good! And I agree, there's a little Heaven Knows in there.
With Morrissey having gotten himself to trend on Twitter by triggering all the ridiculous Social Justice Warriors with blue check marks to talk about him, it should draw some new folks to check out his album. So I guess he felt a celebration was in order for this social media victory, and this unreleased track is his party favor. :thumb:

Thank you mister Farage. How insightful.

Yeah, I'm sure that's how it went down. :lbf:

Pretty sure this is an outtake from Low In High School, which does make it a fairly interesting curio. A song that wasn't good enough to get onto Low In High School. There can't be many of those.

Yeah, I'm sure that's how it went down. :lbf:

Of course it is. They put the album on sale on ITunes and he very intentionally got his name trending on Twitter. Most people don't take those blue check marked Loony Leftist tweeters with their daily virtue signaling outrages seriously. But when they're talking about you, it causes many people to wanna check you out. Especially when all he did was say things that most people are thinking but have been made to feel afraid to say.

Why isn’t someone managin’ his carreer?

Usually I will defend what another gay man says, but not in this case. He has become everything he pretended to hate when he was young.

It’s f***ing embarrassing.

Of course it is. They put the album on sale on ITunes and he very intentionally got his name trending on Twitter. Most people don't take those blue check marked Loony Leftist tweeters with their daily virtue signaling outrages seriously. But when they're talking about you, it causes many people to wanna check you out. Especially when all he did was say things that most people are thinking but have been made to feel afraid to say.

I'm sure people are checking Morrissey out today because he made fun of the way the mayor of London talks.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom