"By The Time I get To Wherever I'm Going" - Lost Morrissey studio track posted by SER

Getting a very 60's pop vibe. Catchy melody - but the lyrics are pretty unimpressive. Kind of a weak ending too. Probably better off this one was left in the can.
I agree. The crappy bit towards the end was like the band couldn't think of anything to play and filled it with 15 seconds of nonsense. Strange way to end it.

Yeah. But in a 'Who is this knob?' way, not a 'Wow, I must buy his album' way.

Doesn't matter either way, because the albums are chock full of great songs that never get played on the radio in most places, and many of those folks will turn out to be happy to have found them.

Stop being afraid of brown people.

Yes. Let's celebrate a song not good enough to get on a washed-up Nazi's last clod-hopping album.
Here's the thing: you've said many times that you hate LIHS but I think (perhaps I'm 100% wrong) that you hate it because it disapponted you, which means you were hoping it would be good, which means you still think Moz could be good. Which means you're only temporarily an anti-Moz. Which means you could some day return from your self imposed exile.
Which might mean I'm full of shit.

I agree. The crappy bit towards the end was like the band couldn't think of anything to play and filled it with 15 seconds of nonsense. Strange way to end it.

Yeah it feels unfinished to me

Peter is this your work!? (jk) ;)

Good grief!
Don't shoot the messenger - it appeared directly after the new song on YT.
FWD.

Last edited:
It could be a b-side for a future single. Thank you for sharing it! Now it's in my iTunes!!

What shit storm?

He's referring to Morrissey's victorious day of being one of the Top 10 trending names on Twitter.
Morrissey's stepped his trolling game up to Donald Trump levels. I especially liked his use of hyperbole when saying Halal meat can only be certified by supporters of ISIS, which made it into many of the headlines.
This is right out of the Trump playbook, causing the MSM to act like he meant it literally and "fact check" it, and in the end getting people to notice a problem the MSM had been covering up.
Since it's for the suffering animals, his motives are pure (which can't always be said of Trump).

He supports For Britain party?! He's gone from being an anti-system and no-voter to get on the side of right wing people. If he doesn't want to be part of the political system, why supporting a party that it's part of it? Also, he doesn't like to be criticised, but on the other hand he believes he can attack others directly like Diane Abbott. He seems to make more and more stupid comments. Perhaps because of age? Or maybe because he's not too much in touch with the real world? I've been always a huge fan of him since 84, but I'm starting to feel truly, truly disappointed!

Here's the thing: you've said many times that you hate LIHS but I think (perhaps I'm 100% wrong) that you hate it because it disapponted you, which means you were hoping it would be good, which means you still think Moz could be good. Which means you're only temporarily an anti-Moz. Which means you could some day return from your self imposed exile.
Acton you'll never get that 30 seconds back.

Oh Acton, Morrissey has ALWAYS been good !
To be frank, the words Morrissey and Disappointed (or even Disapponted) shouldn't be placed in the same sentence ever, ever, ever and ever. How's that ? (OUT !)

Best,
Hazard
x

This is a classic example of Moz coming up with a witty song title and trying to turn it into a song, to no avail.

The song title reminded me of the last line of Asian Rut.

Vocals :A:rock:
Backing:A:rock:

Total tally: A=100 points

What a wonderful track by Moz puts that dreadful new Johnny track to shame.:thumb:

I think Beyonce could take some lessons from Morrissey on how to get all the spotlights on you right before dropping your hot new track.

That Skinny fellow should move on. Every day he's a hate-filled spaz. Has he nothing else but Morrisseyeven though he despises him? It's like someone who gets his heart broken by his girlfriend and cannot stop stalking her because he must have his revenge. It's a sick place to allow your mind to be stuck in.
He hates Morrissey and he hates Morrissey's music, yet he doesn't just occasionally give his 2 cents on how Morrissey has hit a new low, he's obsessing about it everyday of his life, and he even takes his wrath out on people who don't even do anything more than still like the music.
Why doesn't he go listen to music he actually likes by artists he doesn't hate? :crazy: Or find a healthier hobby, like rescuing and finding homes for abandoned dogs or something.

"There's so much destruction
All over the world
And all you can do is complain about me"

He supports For Britain party?! He's gone from being an anti-system and no-voter to get on the side of right wing people. If he doesn't want to be part of the political system, why supporting a party that it's part of it? Also, he doesn't like to be criticised, but on the other hand he believes he can attack others directly like Diane Abbott. He seems to make more and more stupid comments. Perhaps because of age? Or maybe because he's not too much in touch with the real world? I've been always a huge fan of him since 84, but I'm starting to feel truly, truly disappointed!

He was in touch enough to know that the people wanted Brexit but the elites wouldn't allow it even after they lost the vote.
As far as political parties, he doesn't vote and isn't a member of one that I know of. I guess he thinks people should vote against the corrupt establishment and open things up for change.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom