California Son #1 on Exclaim!'s worst albums of 2019 list

Utter bollocks. It's a fine album. 'Lenny's Tune' and 'Some Say I Got Devil' are incredible recordings.

never heard of these miserable twats.:mad:
probably one of those fake news outfits.:straightface:

I lick booty not boots.
You do realize these fascists hate you, right? They want to strip you of your rights, send you to insane asylums, and in some cases, kill you. Watch at how much contempt Morrissey's favorite fascist has for you:

Exclaim f***ed by big time. No serious music lover can respect this bullshit.

MORRISSEY NO. 1!!!!!

Settle down FFS its fake newso_O
Like :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: calling himself DramaJ f***EN LePew:neutral:
Only his own twat head thinks hes some sort of BAD MFR thug from the streets of the cul de sac:lbf:
hes like a 4 ft 11 inch f***EN cuck:lbf:
DRAMAJ f***EN LEPEW I AM WHAT I AM LOL:lbf:

In reality the CS album was a success, singles from it are CURRENTLY hitting the top of the charts:lbf:

Never heard of them.
Has anyone ever heard of anything from Canada?

They're a undercover terrorist network of people with attitude problems on an american level hiding among trees that can't be used for anything cause they cost too much and are too complicated to take down.

You do realize these fascists hate you, right? They want to strip you of your rights, send you to insane asylums, and in some cases, kill you. Watch at how much contempt Morrissey's favorite fascist has for you:

I’m not British. I don’t care. :lbf:

Back
Top Bottom