Morrissey Central CAN YOU LOOK AT THE TRUTH? (April 16, 2020)

I'm just glad he's not sharing David Ike conspiracy theories.

Rise of the exploiters.

The art of indirect self promotion.

How to keep in the public eye beyond the aftermath of another duffer album.

The rich mans guide to evil.

Morrissey and the apocalypse.

Morrissey and Paul.
Monster squad.

71A0DD51-86A8-4495-945D-5B6566FBC707.gif

Morrissey was right about the way animals are treated in China. And he wasn’t afraid to say something about.

Now we all are paying the price. We are royally f***ed.

Goodnight & thank you!

Rise of the exploiters.

The art of indirect self promotion.

How to keep in the public eye beyond the aftermath of another duffer album.

The rich mans guide to evil.

Morrissey and the apocalypse.

Morrissey and Paul.
Monster squad.
Yeah f***ing Morrissey, pretending to take an interest in animal rights all of a sudden. What a bandwagon-jumping phoney. He and Paul should give all their money away and live in a ditch, I hadn't heard of either of them until they mentioned coronavirus.

China has responded to Morrissey, that they will comply with what he says only if he can stop cancelling shows. If he can break his addiction of cancelling shows, China will agree to stop.

I'm just glad he's not sharing David Ike conspiracy theories.
I'm just glad he isn't a "Sir" like Paul McCartney or CBE like Brian May. They might be into animal rights but accepting an "honour" from the biggest killers on the planet makes their standpoint a bit on the hypocritical side.

The latest Donkey Sanctuary newsletter is decrying the annual slaughter of 5 million donkeys per year for the gelatine in their skin to be used in ejiao, a" traditional Chinese medicine" - what else!
Their "traditions" with regards to animals absolutely stink.The ejiao industry is estimated to require over half the worlds donkey population over the next five years to meet demand. More blood "cult"- ure imposed on such gentle animals. The truth about humans is we should be better than this in 2020.

The identity of the mysterious Valerie Pearson is revealed here: https://followingthemozziah.blogspot.com/2020/03/friday-march-13th-2020-day-3104.html?m=0
The information was provided by Morrissey himself via one of his Twitter accounts....one of the accounts that Uncle Skinny tried to convince you wasn’t really Morrissey! #MorrisseysWorld
I'm not sure:
"In other news, Boozey Kerry has discovered the real identity of Valerie Pearson; the person who signed off the message on Morrissey Central on Tuesday. Kerry; who is a proper Miss Marple, sent me a message via Twitter yesterday to state that she thought Valerie Pearson was an anagram, and she had come up with 'Elvis a rare open'. She put it to Our Mozzer that it was an Elvis anagram and he replied to her that she was correct. He then sent me a message asking, "Have you made the anagram yet?" I replied that I hadn't, but as Kerry had tipped me off that Elvis was correct, I soon came up with what I believe to be the correct answer....ELVIS AARON PEER. Genius."
constitutes a 'proper' explanation any more than the several Valerie Pearsons on LinkedIn with links to the music industry.
Regards,
FWD.

I'm not sure:
"In other news, Boozey Kerry has discovered the real identity of Valerie Pearson; the person who signed off the message on Morrissey Central on Tuesday. Kerry; who is a proper Miss Marple, sent me a message via Twitter yesterday to state that she thought Valerie Pearson was an anagram, and she had come up with 'Elvis a rare open'. She put it to Our Mozzer that it was an Elvis anagram and he replied to her that she was correct. He then sent me a message asking, "Have you made the anagram yet?" I replied that I hadn't, but as Kerry had tipped me off that Elvis was correct, I soon came up with what I believe to be the correct answer....ELVIS AARON PEER. Genius."
constitutes a 'proper' explanation any more than the several Valerie Pearsons on LinkedIn with links to the music industry.
Regards,
FWD.
‘Proper’ ???

I'm not sure:
Regards,
FWD.

Rare Elvis on pea :ROFLMAO: I don't think so...

I'm not sure:
Regards,
FWD.

Here’s my theory on how all of this is connected to that...

The title to the blog is , Can You Look At the Truth, which is actually a line from East of Eden. Cal (James Dean) asks Aaron (Dick Davalos), “Can you look at the truth, just once?’ when confronting his brother about their mother. Aaron (Elvis’s middle name) was completely oblivious to the fact that she was still alive, having been told all of his life that she was dead. Cal, however, knows the truth and takes Aaron to her. Aaron then goes completely mad and falls apart...

But you know me. I’m always looking too deeply for any kind of meaning for just about anything! ?

Has “Macca” gone vegan yet? He would be the first to the wet markets trying to parasitise on the animals’ eggs and dairy.

#EternalTreblinka

VegAnarchy in Wuhan-Hubei

mutates into:

#VegAnarchyInTheUK

mutates into:

#VegAnarchyInTheUSA

1_0nZIektx77jmoA9Mml3WZw.jpeg

1_1b16gRkOe9RbUdg07YK2lQ.jpeg

1_7KWEclsLsG75Ap-L_vlstA.jpeg

1_cL4118pfgeI93kE39JADQA.jpeg

1_CyWoxwrgdlQFVj64SO2Weg.jpeg

1_LdMbr8BRek7dWLTFbQr8Ow.jpeg

A Look Inside The Chinese Animal Abusing Culture

"hope is a good thing...maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies, I will be hoping that this letter finds you all and finds you all well..your friend...Andy..."

Chinese Youth Embrace New Attitudes Toward Pets and Wildlife
A growing awareness of animal protection—and city-dwellers' newfound love of dogs—is changing attitudes toward ivory and other wildlife products.

https://www.nationalgeographic.com/news/2017/07/wildlife-watch-china-changing-animal-protection/

I've had an 'unhealthy obsession' with James Reynolds for....a....long....long...time...I wasn't quite a stalker in Rome but...close...Now he's on BBC News 24...and it's almost too much...easily the sexiest Talking Head on telly...by a long shot...he didn't mince his words over Ch-ch-China either...

Andy <3 James

https://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/thereporters/jamesreynolds/2008/07/the_benevolent_emperor.html

Last edited:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom