Canned whole chicken

Um, no thanks.

Mog poopie plops - not nice.:sick:

I had just had my lawn done for the season, then next morning I noticed a mega pile of cat poo on the surface of soil where my new Japanese red acer had just been planted. It was like WTF you little shits :lbf:

I had just had my lawn done for the season, then next morning I noticed a mega pile of cat poo on the surface of soil where my new Japanese red acer had just been planted. It was like WTF you little shits :lbf:

They like to save it up and do a lethal crippler just where you least want it!:eek:

Wait...that's fully cooked? The can says so. Its like...raw.

...reminds me of Hottie's microwave chicken on Flavor of Love.

Out of nowhere Public Enemy and Flavor Flav come up with a catch song

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude, that's gross!!!:sick:

I'm sure Jessica Simpson would be ecstatically proud when she doesn't have to confuse it for Chicken of the Sea (which is obviously NOT chicken).

Out of nowhere Public Enemy and Flavor Flav come up with a catch song

This is one of my all-time favorite PE songs. One of my best friends and I used to quote the end of the song back and forth to each other.

"Wash yo butt!"

Last edited by a moderator:
for a moment there I thought canned chunk chicken was being discussed, at which time I was about to offer simple yet delicious recipes.....

like it or not, men are omnivorous - consider it - modern humans have been around for about 150,000 years, whereas agriculture has only existed for 15,000, so it can be understood that modern man came about in a hunter gather environment - he gathered naturally occuring edible vegetation and also ate MEAT

deny the origins from which you came, and deny yourself, i guess deny your race and order

Last edited:
for a moment there I thought canned chunk chicken was being discussed, at which time I was about to offer simple yet delicious recipes.....

like it or not, men are omnivorous - consider it - modern humans have been around for about 150,000 years, whereas agriculture has only existed for 15,000, so it can be understood that modern man came about in a hunter gather environment - he gathered naturally occuring edible vegetation and also ate MEAT

deny the origins from which you came, and deny yourself, i guess deny your race and order

But we DON'T live in a hunter-gatherer society anymore. The world's resources would never be able to support the world's population if everyone lived like that now.

The fact is, there is no practical reason why we need to eat meat anymore, and it's actually more practical is we don't. Growing vegetables is actually a far more efficient use of the worlds resources than farming animals. It takes more water and land to feed 100 people on meat than on a vegetarian diet.

I think we can safely say that human society has progressed to a point where we don't have to eat meat anymore. Your argument is like saying we should live in caves, because that's where we started...except you wouldn't say that because you don't WANT to live in a cave. Clearly you are denying 'the origins from which you came'.

For the record, I think the future is in permaculture.

:sick:

Absolutely vile.

Why people put that stuff in their mouth, I have no idea.

Tesco's Chargrilled Vegetarian Burgers are :thumb:

There's really no need for the mass breeding and murder of innocent animals for our gratification.

OMG, one of the most disgusting things I've ever seen in life :sick:

This is what you eat, people!
It might look different the way you prepare it, but it's basically the same product. :straightface:

Salads <3333333333333

I'm curious... how do you know for sure?

Tags
evil flavor flav moz in a can murderers! wheres da beak?
Back
Top Bottom