CG’s “The Bottle Thing Was Symbolic, You Guys!” Thread

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.
I’ve become tired explaining this stuff because life isn’t easy being crazy or whatever. You walk around all day thinking about this stuff after living 20 years in seclusion without realizing you were in seclusion reading about symbolism crap, then you start to see signs and have to read all of those, then there’s this whole, Trollfriend/TrollFoe thing, mix it with some weird magic stuff, talking to animals, yearning for a man everyone tells you is gay who you can’t contact all the while maintaining a normal life in the midst of weirdos, and it’s pretty much a recipe for exhaustion. But gosh darn it, I think this stuff is important and I want you guys to consider it for a moment. I’m sad that I have to put this is “the Sty,” but the nature of the event is sty related, oh yeah, and there’s stuff I can’t really talk about AND I‘m under the impression I‘m being used. So in short, I’m crabby but I wrote some ideas down and feel free to call me crazy I don’t care, but please consider for a moment that what I’m saying is true. I honestly don’t have time to make shit up, I’m reporting what God says is the case, just go with it.

What is a hermetic androgyne?

Whatever you do, DON’T google it to find the answer. Anyone who claims to be one or to knows what it is is pretending they know what they’re talking about and pretty much everything on the internet regarding it is crappola. One single person can not be a hermetic androgyne, not to be confused with androgyny which I’m lead to believe there are many androgynous people. A hermetic androgyne is a gift from God. It’s two people on one path living hermetically sealed from each other. In a way, pretty much all religious icons can be traced back to hermetic androgyne history, the most descriptive case of it can be read in a tract called the “Rosarium philosophorum” from 1550, and other places I haven’t found yet. It’s alchemical in origin, but there’s more to it then alchemy, you kind of have to be picked to be a part of one. Anyway, to make a long story short, Morrissey is half of one and as you might conclude, but I have no recourse to say for certain because HE has to tell me it is the case, his other half’s name has the initials C.G. on the internet. :rolleyes:

A hermetic androgyne, or HA, when they work together, make a statement in symbols in our culture. If you follow rock and roll and popular culture over the last 50 years, their story has been told and predicted. It’s kinda like Gods story, but not hidden in tomes in the Vatican, but in plain view. God can be present on TMZ just as easily as he can be felt in a cathedral, but in symbols. I can’t go into all that now because it would take YEARS to fully convince one to embrace this idea and learn how to read it, but for the sake of this argument I’ll go over some of the basics. The male aspect of the HA is represented by the sun. As you can easily deduce, the female is represented by the moon. Morrissey is the male half, but he easily slips into the female half despite occupying a male body. The thing about the moon though is that, like in nature, her truth is dimly lit. You can see clearly in the daytime, but at night even under a full moon, what you percieve mingles with shadows. It’s the curse of being a woman, but her mystery is hidden in the power she conceals at night. She is like the King of evening time, you know, when thugs and hooligans are out doing naughty things because they can get away with it at night, whereas in the Sun’s brightness, it’s more difficult to pull off a trick because the truth is evident. The thing about Morrissey that’s so special in “Symbology Land” is that he’s both, so when a thug at a concert throws a bottle at him, visible clues or “cosmic” footprints are left behind that detect the nature of the aggressor, the clues show up in his inherent male, sunny aspect even though he occupies a feminine place at the time of the attack. When I say “nature of the aggressor” I mean the “cosmic” origin of the act itself. I was going to go into detail of where it came from utilizing a very important clip from the Steve Martin movie, LA Story (chapter 7, Moz’s head is the bullet that doesn’t go bad) but to go into that story is complicated and laborious and I’d lose you in the inanity of it all. Instead I’d like to show the phenomenon of Trolls Helping In A Good Way, which takes a lot of patience to appreciate but I hope you enjoy nontheless. And there’s some Jesus stuff in it too, so there’s a little bit for everyone. :p

SO a number of weeks ago I engaged in a personal chat session with this guy called The Draize Train, not in solo chat, but on a yahoo chat on a night when I was lonely and for some reason nobody was talking. I’m always cautious with strangers and was warned about this guy, but not until after we chatted a bit. He seemed okay, kinda passive aggressive. At the risk of violating some TOS thing about talking about privately exchanged personal stuff, I’ll just say he acted kinda trolly but polite. I don’t imagine I’ll get in trouble for saying that since he’s already established that he’s got issues. Anyway, to make a long story short, I told him at one point that it would be interesting to meet him. I know, I don’t know why, I just did. :straightface: Sometimes I’m guided by a voice and say stuff that even I don’t understand at the time. So a few weeks goes by, a bunch of massive cosmic stuff takes place, Morrissey passes out on stage, tons of commotion and fear, blah, blah, blah but everything’s in check, I feel he’s safe, he “tells” me he’s okay, no big deal. Now one of the important things to keep in mind about hermetic androgyneness is that it usually presents itself on a stage in front of an audience, and usually it’s an anomaly. It could be a sporting event where a call is questioned about a ball that doesn’t just bounce on the field, but on the field in the middle of the “O” painted on it marking the alchemical sign of the sun. In Morrissey’s case, it’s a little more special because he’s person in question, so it’s a little bit more emotional. So at the moment that some Liverpudlian Troll throws a bottle of water at his head, our favorite internet troll TDT, posts the following thread:

http://forums.morrissey-solo.com/showthread.php?t=104844

If you watch the video in question, it’s of a drunk French man (or a frog) opening a bottle of wine using his shoe. Now ignore all the stuff I wrote there, it’s important, but in a different category. What’s important is the topic of wine. It’s Eucharistic Symbolism. Wine is Christ’s blood, right? But the reason why Christ’s blood is so important in Christain Symbolism, (that a lot of people don’t and shouldn’t have to understand) is that it’s the blood of a womb. It’s reproductive blood, or menstrual blood. It’s the feminine aspect of Christ’s existence, the bread representing the male aspect of Christ. (TMI, but I got a dumb…just imagine…down south at the moment because I‘m the boy now :rolleyes:) So in TDT’s thread, he attacks whom? Perhaps the sweetest, most neutral yet informed and loved poster on this forum, EPBabe. Hermetic Androgyne symbolism relies on parallels being drawn. So in Liverpool a troll attacks Morrissey with a water bottle. At the same moment, a troll attack Epbabe with an insult involving wine. Other than being sweet, what is EPBabe now?

Pregnant.

At that moment, EPBabe and Morrissey were united in symbol and she helped him by being a victim of a simultaneous parallel attack, align his symbolic truth with that of the most awesome feminine mystery known to man, the ability to reproduce. In essence, Morrissey was as feminine a man can ever get while on that stage, the proof of which evident by a Hungarian fan on the other side of the continent putting up with the verbal end of a very big statement. For the last two days Big G has been spelling this out for me through bird poop and laundry to tell you now.

So what does this mean? It probably means that Morrissey likes underboob.

Okay, any questions? I’m sure I’ll think of more later but I want to go watch television now. Kthx.

TL, DR. I'm gonna Google hermetic whatevs unless youcan stop me in 5...4....3...AHHHH!

Dammit. Why did you not run faster?

What does TL, DR stand for? :confused:

And whoever put the "stupid" tags, thank you. One of my problems with all this hermetic stuff if the fear the hermeticism is drawn out while we're being used in a way. Stupid is code for Stoop, which is essentially a porch, like the one pictured here that is so critical in Masonic work. The classic compass and t-square is like the Gnostic equivalent of happy feet, but the poor sun and moon suffer through all the trials that others benefit from mooching off their long-distance courtship. I take issue with writing these pieces because it glorifies the torture of having to live this life as being something miraculous, until one day a troll decides a gun would make a bigger boom than a water bottle. :straightface:

freemasonry_3.jpg

Re: CG’s “The Bottle Thing Was Symbolic, You Guys!” Thread

Crystal Geezer, so you've attributed my post, to - Morrissey getting hit by a bottle onstage, the EPbabe getting pregnant over in Hungary, the alignments of the sun and moon and their astrological influence over human affairs?

You accuse me of being a Mason, an alchemist, a dabbler in the occult and the black arts? Nicccce, thanks alot....

Oh by the way, you have an awesome set of big knockers that I wouldn't mind having hanging in my face for an extended period of time ;)

And make no mistake - more than a few of these nice women here have been so kind as to send me photos which accentuate their "assets" and thus far yours are the nicest handsdown (handson?) ;)

just sayin

Last edited:
Crystal Geezer, so you've attributed my post, to - Morrissey getting hit by a bottle onstage, the EPbabe getting pregnant over in Hungary, the alignments of the sun and moon and their astrological influence over human affairs?

You accuse me of being a Mason, an alchemist, a dabbler in the occult and the black arts? Nicccce, thanks alot....

Oh by the way, you have an awesome set of big knockers that I wouldn't mind having hanging in my face for an extended period of time ;)

And make no mistake - more than a few of these nice women here have been so kind as to send me photos which accentuate their "assets" and thus far yours are the nicest handsdown (handson?) ;)

just sayin

Sorry dude, you're not an alchemist. You're a puppet.

Happy Anniversary Sesame Street.

And I sent you my knockers because of an equality thing I was dabbling with. Morrissey rips off his shirt in front of crowds, I figure I guess I should too to see what happens and this is what I get. :straightface:

There's something on my mind I feel like I should share but am hesitant to because I don't want to cater to fear, but one can't help but consider the brevity of some signs, just in case. My world is one steeped in metaphor, sometimes complicated, sometimes pretty straightfoward. I'm sure the following can be easily followed. It has no link to EPBabe whatsoever, the metaphor is me=popeye/ morrissey=baby.

My friend Emily called today and I was teling her how I knew I was PMSing because I saw an Applebee's commercial that made me cry the other day. Wednesday is Veterans Day here and they're offering a free meal to all service men and veterans of war. One of the final clips is of a sailor in his white uniform, ship in the background, on the dock being handed his baby he's never seen before, a tiny infant, that he cradles in his arms and looks at lovingly. I told Emily this made me cry to which she replied, "Oh, in other not so happy baby news, I came home from work today and saw my neighbor who I don't normally see in her yard. She said that she was home at an odd hour because she recieved a phonecall saying that her good FRIEND in Pasadena was mourning the sudden loss of her baby who died in utero. The baby was due Friday and on Monday, the doctor asked her if she wanted him to induce and she said no, that she wanted to carry out the full term. Then it accidently passed away." It's like this tour. I think it's getting too weird and should stop because sometimes mistakes are made and the net result is not what was to be expected. Like this dipshit who wants to ogle people's assets. Despite the fact Morrissey has God looking out for him, sometimes it takes a Kewpie to enforce TOS rules and say NO MORE.

Last edited:
Re: CG’s “The Bottle Thing Was Symbolic, You Guys!” Thread

geezer, i hear ya - i really have no beef with you, and to be honest, ive never really meant anyone any harm here, i honestly come here to play, excepting sometimes when i have to say something about music or become maudlin after drinking too much.

honestly, the post came about like so: i often hit this site called lifehacker, and there's this section with hows tos - one of the current ones for that day was how to:open a bottle of wine with a shoe. i decided to post it here, and i threw in the jab at epbabe because she'd jabbed at me about getting a dictionary when i was trying to think upon the word valor. uncleskin came in, and he and i began a dick measuring competition, the rest is history, i got banned - and thats about all there was to it, it was chance.

truce? :D

I wonder how many usernames the draize train will create to log back on and on again, just to get banned after 2 or 3 posts. :lbf:

I wonder how many usernames the draize train will create to log back on and on again, just to get banned after 2 or 3 posts. :lbf:

Don't you have to give a different email address for each?:eek:

I’m not an attention whore, but I am a metaphor whore. Here’s one that was spelled out for me the other day that leads me to suspect that this tour is not just Morrissey singing the same setlist over and over in order to generate money, but rather as a tool to show off mucky mucks skillz in miracle generation. That water to wine thing was possibly amazing, or possibly someone’s “magic” handy work. My point of contention is that it puts Morrissey in a vulnerable position being on stage so that these little plays can be acted out. Maybe God’s doing it, or maybe people pretending to be God. If it’s the latter, it has to stop.

My friend Em is married to a man named Noah. Recently Noah arranged a deal with a construction company to make them a few internet commercials in exchange for some work done on his house. The house in this story is Morrissey. So they redid his fireplace, extended and modernized his front porch and installed several new windows which are literally called “Magic Windows” because they pivot and slide and have internal screens and all sort of cool stuff. So Noah and Em just had a Halloween party and all night, Noah showed off how his magic windows work to all his friends. He opened them and closed them and wowed and amazed everyone with how cool they were. In Morrissey’s world, the windows represent his shifting gears, and while he is amazing and I can point this out in almost every video and photograph, it’s taking a toll on his soul and psyche and I fear maybe he isn’t admitting this because he wants to be tough about it. I know I do that, but I see these metaphorical stories and I have to put my foot down. So the Noah’s showing off “their” windows might sense this and in a rush to slip through Morrissey’s magic window (it’s like a way of wearing a Morrissey mask and becoming him and part of his miracle in a way) they might not exercise the proper amount of caution and mind discipline and do Morrissey harm by accident. I know, :crazy:, it’s just something I sense and can’t prove other than you believing me it’s the case.

Tags
*stupidestthing attention whore iveeverheard
Back
Top Bottom