Morrissey Central "CHART PROGRESS" (March 23, 2020)

Morrissey Central: "CHART PROGRESS"

Unknown_lelcci.jpg

Having been UK Number 1 on Friday, Morrissey's I Am Not A Dog On A Chain is today number 2.

With the closures of HMV shops, please note that online orders are still being fulfilled by HMV, Amazon, Spotify.
Your support is appreciated.

Regards,
FWD.

It’s still at 3 in de midweeks.
Looks like his 7th UK Top-3 album after Viva Hate, Vauxhall, Quarry, Ringleader, Refusal and World Peace.
a great achievement ?
Grade-A straw clutching. You will have to revise this if it drops below three. Then what will you say by way of a triumphant statement?

It's an interesting point & I suspect to some extent this might be true because here in UK I doubt whether record shops would be actually open as they'd be classed as non-essentials and be forced to close under current restrictions. I believe there are some limitations also with the likes of Amazon insofar as what deliveries they're fulfilling and one's which are considered less important. I've no idea if online album LP purchases are impacted by this.

So with no real marketing, no radio plays, business lockdowns, and a rampaging corona-virus, it appears the stars have not aligned for this album release, which is unfortunate.

At this moment, Moz might well be thinking Time, is no friend of mine.
Absolute nonsense. Why is it not affecting everyone else in the charts, and only Moz?

It’s still at 3 in de midweeks.
Looks like his 7th UK Top-3 album after Viva Hate, Vauxhall, Quarry, Ringleader, Refusal and World Peace.
a great achievement ?

Looking at the sales figures, its a shit achievement. BMG must be thinking, thank f*** that's over.

Absolute nonsense. Why is it not affecting everyone else in the charts, and only Moz?

only Moz skinny? according to your idiot pseud 'surface' those randy twats heaton and new order had to cancel entire tours because of it.:LOL:
of course the idiot pseud is wrong they cancelled because they FAILED at selling any amount of tickets:LOL:

while Moz already has been NO 1 and laughed in the face of the coronavirus while ye olde DramaJ is sequestered the dumb twat. :ROFLMAO:

Grade-A straw clutching. You will have to revise this if it drops below three. Then what will you say by way of a triumphant statement?
Denying facts now, loon?
It is at 3 now and will enter at 3 tomorrow in the OFFICIAL UK Album charts. As only his 7th album ever. Facts! Gotta love them.

Denying facts now, loon?
It is at 3 now and will enter at 3 tomorrow in the OFFICIAL UK Album charts. As only his 7th album ever. Facts! Gotta love them.

It would be more interesting if he just explained why he's waging a futile, one-sided, vendetta. He's been busted on the racist, bigot crap. So what happened? Did he get ignored? Did he really hate Years of Refusal? He should spill.

You silly little man. Of course the Corona thing is affecting everyone's sales.

The only impact is that you can’t go to a shop to buy it but who does that anyway? Only last week Morrissey himself was posting that it’s number 1 on Amazon and some of the loons on here were talking about how well it’s selling and what a smash its going to be when in reality it could be his lowest selling album ever, which is a shame as in my opinion it’s his best in a while.

The only impact is that you can’t go to a shop to buy it but who does that anyway? Only last week Morrissey himself was posting that it’s number 1 on Amazon and some of the loons on here were talking about how well it’s selling and what a smash its going to be when in reality it could be his lowest selling album ever, which is a shame as in my opinion it’s his best in a while.

It is Number 3!
What do you want?
Even if it is Number 1 - in this state of selling for all singers and bands, it will be his lowest number of units.
Be fair.

It would be more interesting if he just explained why he's waging a futile, one-sided, vendetta. He's been busted on the racist, bigot crap. So what happened? Did he get ignored? Did he really hate Years of Refusal? He should spill.
Your first guess comes close.

It is Number 3!
What do you want?
Even if it is Number 1 - in this state of selling for all singers and bands, it will be his lowest number of units.
Be fair.
Number 3 means nothing though if it’s only sold a few thousand copies, last time I looked The Weekend who will be number 1 had sold double the amount that Morrissey has sold and only the other week, Paul Heaton sold 20500.

Number 3 means nothing though if it’s only sold a few thousand copies, last time I looked The Weekend who will be number 1 had sold double the amount that Morrissey has sold and only the other week, Paul Heaton sold 20500.

Paul Heaton again...
So PH sold less than Low in HS in first week. And that is a fact.
Weekend? OK.
But.
"Chain" has zero (nothing!) radio-play and zero (nothing!) push from BMG.

You are such a tit. I can't imagine anyone on earth wishing to ever wish to engage with you...in real life. You constantly try & shut stuff down & dismiss it (as nonsense in this case) because you think you simply know better than everyone else. You don't. You're just an idiot sadly in charge of a keyboard, nothing else.

To use a phrase which you use on a frequent basis to others: you're a complete c***.

...oh, & get off the stage you silly old c*** & take the rest of the unholy trilogy with you.

Paul Heaton again...
So PH sold less than Low in HS in first week. And that is a fact.
Weekend? OK.
But.
"Chain" has zero (nothing!) radio-play and zero (nothing!) push from BMG.

LIHS was 3 years ago. You said in this state of selling Morrissey has done well, my point was has he? Paul Heaton sold 20500 just 2 weeks ago.

LIHS was 3 years ago. You said in this state of selling Morrissey has done well, my point was has he? Paul Heaton sold 20500 just 2 weeks ago.

PH again...
Well, 20500 wasn't solo PH album, is it?
If Morrissey did an album with fe PJ Harvey, it will be 800 000 units this week.
Be fair.

PH again...
Well, 20500 wasn't solo PH album, is it?
If Morrissey did an album with fe PJ Harvey, it will be 800 000 units this week.
Be fair.
Tis a fair point (well about Paul Heaton). Heaton put out 2 solo albums and they were huge commercial flops. His voice on its own is even more off-putting to most people than Morrissey's. But there's no way Polly Harvey would record with someone who campaigns for far-right politics.

Tags
i am not a dog on a chain info

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom