Morrissey Central "CHART PROGRESS" (March 23, 2020)

Morrissey Central: "CHART PROGRESS"

Unknown_lelcci.jpg

Having been UK Number 1 on Friday, Morrissey's I Am Not A Dog On A Chain is today number 2.

With the closures of HMV shops, please note that online orders are still being fulfilled by HMV, Amazon, Spotify.
Your support is appreciated.

Regards,
FWD.

I never change my tune.
Unfortunately you don’t either.
But maybe abusing random strangers on the internet gives your life some sort of meaning.

I never change my tune.
Unfortunately you don’t either.
But maybe abusing random strangers on the internet gives your life some sort of meaning.
Is that why you downvote so many comments? Is that what gives your life meaning?

Is that why you downvote so many comments? Is that what gives your life meaning?
Again, I feel we should call out people who offend or abuse other people on the internet, or in real life.
What do you think the rating system is for? Or the ‘report’ button??

Again, I feel we should call out people who offend or abuse other people on the internet, or in real life.
What do you think the rating system is for? Or the ‘report’ button??
I think they are there so that impotent people like you can express your disapproval without requiring you to elaborate the reasons why you disapprove. It's a means by which the impotent can try to f*** other people on here.

I think they are there so that impotent people like you can express your disapproval without requiring you to elaborate the reasons why you disapprove. It's a means by which the impotent can try to f*** other people on here.
Well, if that’s what you think it shows exactly how dumb you are. And do keep on insulting random strangers on the internet. You wouldn’t dare do so in real life.

Well, if that’s what you think it shows exactly how dumb you are. And do keep on insulting random strangers on the internet. You wouldn’t dare do so in real life.
I can assure you I would! But I can tell you would not. Hence you are a negligible cockalorum.

JFC you moronic skinny trolls, who live up inside :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: bum the midget is taking questions and nobody cares WTF? skinny-as radis noir- at the
LePew thread wanting to ask Moz questions FFS
i know Le Pew has nothing going no career socko music but there is some stuff you knobs could ask like, where does he buy his horse tooths??

Tags
i am not a dog on a chain info

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom