Chicago, IL - Riot Fest (Sep. 17, 2016) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Suedehead / Alma Matters / You Have Killed Me / Ganglord / Speedway / Kiss Me A Lot / Irish Blood, English Heart / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / All You Need Is Me / Jack The Ripper / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / The Bullfighter Dies / The World Is Full Of Crashing Bores / You're The One For Me, Fatty / Everyday Is Like Sunday / What She Said

setlist provided by redod.

Last edited:
I don't know what I know, in this case. :confused:
And you don't know if I am a she or a he either. ;)
Doesn't matter anyway.
Its okay. :)

Funny...I would be willing to bet $100 that you are a guy??? Although, I left Vegas because I was a terrible gambler. :)

Also, I do not believe you are clear on the definition of terms here. CL and myself are far from being Mozbots.

This link might help your understanding:

http://www.morrissey-solo.com/threa...aphy-towleroad.137771/page-23#post-1986971799

you dont say, you actually think you are not a bot? LOL
you are an army of one.

Who knows, who cares, however what everyone does know due to your IP address being on display, is that you are a no life liar who after every gig posts the same lies about gigs not being well attended.

Who knows, who cares, however what everyone does know due to your IP address being on display, is that you are a no life liar who after every gig posts the same lies about gigs not being well attended.

if you dont care why are even checking ips or throwing a fit over it. embrace it.

Funny...I would be willing to bet $100 that you are a guy??? Although, I left Vegas because I was a terrible gambler. :)

Also, I do not believe you are clear on the definition of terms here. CL and myself are far from being Mozbots.

This link might help your understanding:

http://www.morrissey-solo.com/threads/this-charming-morrissey-–-gay-iconography-towleroad.137771/page-23#post-1986971799

Yes, I am a guy. But how would somebody, anybody on the internet know for sure. Just because I said so in my profile?

I know what you mean evennow. You're not a Mozbot and Cl is neither. Nor am I. But I just like the name chief Mozbot, ha. :)

Just as much as I could be proud of that name some hatebot could be proud of being called chief hatebot.
I can't take those names really serious and have to laugh every time I see them.
But I meant the things about the much more eloquent members!
Cheers

Hang on aminute ! Isn't this the performance he spat his dummy out at because he wasn't top of the bill ?:rolleyes:

So !
Gets the top spot and then plays film footage for half an hour ? :(
Performs a weak as piss setlist ?
Drops his gimmick song ?
Drops the hilarious " the lamb follows the FARMER " sketch ? :rofl::clap:

I'm sorry but this is not a headline performer/performance in my book. It's also not animal friendly just like Glastonbury ( but that's another story)

I agree with the crowd, all together now 2,3,4
Bullshit ! Bullshit ! Bullshit ! Bullshit ! Bullshit ! Bullshit ! Bullshit ! Bullshit ! Bullshit !

All in all a very piss poor performance from a very piss poor performer ! Wouldn't even make it to boot camp on the X factor " you've got four big fat no's Steven "

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

Every few months I come back here to check if Benny is still posting. It kind of re-assures me that someone has a far worse and sadder life than mine. Thanks Benny,

Lets say you are huma and call it day. Huma covers all possible bases.:brows:

have KS make demands that the forum adopt the Huma option for the profile. Have her pitch one of her fits.

Lets say I took a wild guess.

KS sun is chief of propaganda in charge of all the dirty work, but QQQ is the Stalin of the Mozlitburo.:clap:

Ha, ha, this is so funny.
I'm laughing my precious ass off. :lbf:
I will get in touch soon with my chief propaganda to discuss the strategy of the Mozlitburo! :cool:

We do have contacts and have an advising function.

I would recommend Moz to add " I like you " to the set in the USA.
I hope my chief propaganda doesn't get mad at me for revealing this. She can be a tough cookie. :squiffy:
Thank you so much for making me laugh. :lbf:

please please please can I be a mozbot.

please please please can I be a mozbot.

Ha, ha, but you can!
Maybe you already are but don't know yet for sure!
There is no commission of Mozbots deciding by voting if you can be a Mozbot or not.
Maybe I shouldn't say that. Don't want Mozbots getting ideas!
Cheers

Sure. Just get a mozbotomy to remove the free thinking cortex of your brain eliminating your ability to apply independent thought to issues surrounding Morrissey. :ahhh:

We'll be getting chips implanted at birth so the free thinking cortex of the brain doesn't have to bother us anymore.

Freedom is a very relative and abstract concept just like peace, justice, democracy and all that other great words used by politicians.

We're all slaves.
We need air to breathe, food, drugs, alcohol, you name it.
The only time we think we are free is in our sleep and dreams.

I read something about Schopenhauer. His father was a rich banker and wanted his son to get in the banking business too.
He agreed on condition he could travel for a year through Europe.

When he was in Marseille he saw the pirateships.
He saw the men who had to row tied to their seats for the rest of their lives. They got food and drinks but they had to row on the rhythm of the drum played by another slave tied to the ship.
Schopenhauer suddenly saw it as a metaphor for life.

We'll be getting ch

ips implanted at birth so the free thinking cortex of the brain doesn't have to bother us anymore.

Freedom is a very relative and abstract concept just like peace, justice, democracy and all that other great words used by politicians.

We're all slaves.

I read something about Schopenhauer. His father was a rich banker and wanted his son to get in the banking business too.

He saw the men who had to row tied to their seats for the rest of their lives. They got food and drinks but they had to row on the rhythm of the drum played by another slave tied to the ship.

schopenhauer was a miserable old coot, which makes him the philosopher of choice for the discerning bot.

We'll be getting chips implanted at birth so the free thinking cortex of the brain doesn't have to bother us anymore.

We're all slaves.

Oh là là Quando... Please, don't break the chains too soon. There's a lot of sea to wander, even with chains, even on the same old ship. It's about the freedom of spirit, we all are slaves of something or someone.

It's been a little over 3 years since I've seen Moz and truthfully this setlist does not bother me too much. Of the songs played on Saturday, only 5 of the 17 were played the last time I saw him, and many I've not heard before. I've managed to not get Suedehead at any of my prior 3 shows, and Jack the Ripper and Ganglord are two tracks I really like quite a bit. My one hope would be for Reader Meet Author or The Queen is Dead to get an airing live. Looking forward to the Philadelphia show. Cheers.

Oh là là Quando... Please, don't break the chains too soon. There's a lot of sea to wander, even with chains, even on the same old ship. It's about the freedom of spirit, we all are slaves of something or someone.

Well, it is not something I'm thinking about all the time and you are right that the last bastion of freedom lies in our own individual mind, thoughts, sleep and dreams.
And if the dream is a nightmare you feel lucky to wake up!
Thanks

I'm going to take what I can from Moz while I can. I'd love some changes to the setlist too but it's of little consequence when you consider how rare it's been for him to visit here over the past 30 years.
How can some one like bummie boy rate my post as redundant when he himself is redundant? Is't that kind of redundant?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom