Chicago, IL - Riot Fest (Sep. 17, 2016) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Suedehead / Alma Matters / You Have Killed Me / Ganglord / Speedway / Kiss Me A Lot / Irish Blood, English Heart / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / All You Need Is Me / Jack The Ripper / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / The Bullfighter Dies / The World Is Full Of Crashing Bores / You're The One For Me, Fatty / Everyday Is Like Sunday / What She Said

setlist provided by redod.

Last edited:
Well, in that case: Who is the philosopher of the hatebot?
Nietzsche? :ha-no:

Nietzsche favorite philosopher was Schopenhauer so it follows that he would have a strong following amongst the mozbots, he also went crazy when hugging a horse, so do the math.

there are no hatebots just mozbots and regular normal people.

It's been a little over 3 years since I've seen Moz and truthfully this setlist does not bother me too much. Of the songs played on Saturday, only 5 of the 17 were played the last time I saw him, and many I've not heard before. I've managed to not get Suedehead at any of my prior 3 shows, and Jack the Ripper and Ganglord are two tracks I really like quite a bit. My one hope would be for Reader Meet Author or The Queen is Dead to get an airing live. Looking forward to the Philadelphia show. Cheers.

Have fun

Nietzsche favorite philosopher was Schopenhauer so it follows that he would have a strong following amongst the mozbots, he also went crazy when hugging a horse, so do the math.

Well, if you say so, it must be true.
But regular normal people are boring.
A whole category of people that are saying interesting things as hatebots often do are now gone?
You've made my day, unfortunately...........no.
Cheers

Hi Biebs. Columbo here. 743... = Biebs. Biebs :thumbsup: 743... posts and :thumbsdown: all others. It took a while to figure this out, but the truth has revealed itself. How ingenious...a registered user who only down votes and never posts and an anon who posts, but can't vote. Puffs cigar... :D

:eek: Too close to home and too near the bone Biebs? I've got your number son. And it's 743. :cool: Flight 743 is not going to hit this tower. Nowhere to run to, nowhere to hide. Your true colors come shining through. Lies, lies, lies yeah. The truth will set you free. Free your mind and the rest will follow. Freedom, freedom, freedom you got to give for what you take.

Hi Biebs. Columbo here. 743... = Biebs. Biebs :thumbsup: 743... posts and :thumbsdown: all others. It took a while to figure this out, but the truth has revealed itself. How ingenious...a registered user who only down votes and never posts and an anon who posts, but can't vote. Puffs cigar... :D

Have a nice Havana from me KS :flamethrow:
Kudos to you, ha

Please Sherlock, explain to us your process of thought.

Are you really that lazy? Why don't you ask a specific question as opposed to a blanket, thoughtless comment that serves no other purpose than to suggest you are incapable of having a meaningful discussion as to what really bothers you about my post? I know English is not your first language and that is not your fault, but it is no excuse either.

It's been a little over 3 years since I've seen Moz and truthfully this setlist does not bother me too much. Of the songs played on Saturday, only 5 of the 17 were played the last time I saw him, and many I've not heard before. I've managed to not get Suedehead at any of my prior 3 shows, and Jack the Ripper and Ganglord are two tracks I really like quite a bit. My one hope would be for Reader Meet Author or The Queen is Dead to get an airing live. Looking forward to the Philadelphia show. Cheers.

Too many brilliant songs to choose from...
Enjoy!

How can some one like bummie boy rate my post as redundant when he himself is redundant? Is't that kind of redundant?

BB is the crashingly boring kind of redundant people. Like the rest of the hatebots (aka HB). We are chamingly redundant people.

(Sorry if any of the words I wrote doesn't exist)

Are you really that lazy? Why don't you ask a specific question as opposed to a blanket, thoughtless comment that serves no other purpose than to suggest you are incapable of having a meaningful discussion as to what really bothers you about my post? I know English is not your first language and that is not your fault, but it is no excuse either.

Ok. I will answer politely because -believe it or not- that's my true nature.
Evennow, can you explain us how did you arrive to that conclusion?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom