Cornershop tweet

Clever shop.

:rolleyes::sleeping:

Could you imagine their reaction if Morrissey had "brilliantly" created that image ?
Singh would need to delve into his Moz poster collection to burn.

He looks cute in a turban, so I won't ask what level of hostility lies behind it.

these wanks will end up running cornershops in a few years,still living off that one hit wonder.

M should get ripped into these bawbags at the vegas shows,let them away with f... all.

You're actually really embarrassing.
why is it when we click on your name nothing happens,newbie.embarassing nah i just tell it as it is.
in future if you see my name do a dionne warwick and scroll on by.

why is it when we click on your name nothing happens,newbie.embarassing nah i just tell it as it is.
in future if you see my name do a dionne warwick and scroll on by.
That line isn't as witty as you think it is. It wasn't funny even the first time you posted it.

Odd - what are they actually saying with this other than, "please give us some attention"?
One way to get attention because they wouldn't get it any other way and like someone said, if the roles were reversed

Just seen aswel, their calling Fred of right said Fred a right wing wanker, how tolerate of people with their own thoughts also they have no twitter followers, none gives a shit about Cornershop when they don't sell alcohol

Have Cornershop ever done anything to attract media attention beyond it being Morrissey related?

Back
Top Bottom