Crossword puzzle in The Independent includes Smiths references

Huh? I don't spot any reference to sociopathic trolls with too much time on their hands?
🤒
watch one of them now jump up and defend supreme fearless leader skinny.. acton..surface.. my money would be on shameless radish who would roll around on the floor on skinny behest. :blushing:

Well, well, well...what do we have here: Skinny, Radish. It looks like we have a gathering of the beginning of something special here. A who's who of Solo cult celebrity greatness on display (sans #3 AWOL Verso). :cool:

proxy-image

🤒

very interesting skinny cult gathering. skinny giving lectures on the following topics:

1-FHead Mike and his grooming habits.:censored:
2-how to use brokedown atari and texas video games if you ever find yourself inside the BBC

(10 min break to enjoy radish hors dervs and big pots of beer)

3-how the color blue textile kills off the Kung flu as soon as it flies near it as if were a black hole

4-why no mask for the non fungus fungi

Q and A conducted by 'nerak' wearing customary babushka.

(20 min prayer session to Allah the Most Merciful)

🙏

I know that English isn't your first language so I have to ask: do you even have a first language?
It was just grunting before the advent of emojis. The Slavs of Croatia have the highest population of buried Neanderthals in the world. His bloodline descends directly from them, with no missing link.

It was just grunting before the advent of emojis. The Slavs of Croatia have the highest population of buried Neanderthals in the world. His bloodline descends directly from them, with no missing link.

🤒

they have the highest population of buried Neanderthals in the world?
FHead have you been drinking pots of beer with your gibanica ?:crazy:
there is no such thing as buried populations:straightface:
:crazy:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom