Official Facebook Cruel World confirmed, Pasadena CA., May 14, 2022 - tickets on sale June 11, 2021

FB_IMG_1623083260115.jpg

There is another world . . . there is a better world.

May 14, 2022.

Pasadena, CA, USA.

Tickets on sale this Friday.

Morrissey Official Facebook

Media items:

Last edited by a moderator:
The Clubhouse Platinum tickets are $799 + fees. For that price, I expect to be hanging out backstage, drinking beer with Moz, and using Debbie Harry as a footstool.
A friend of mine purchased 3 tickets for her teen children to go see Billie Eilish at the Firefly fesitval. The cost was $6000 lol. They are glamping. For my friends troubles, I rang up Billies mother and asked if my friends children could meet Billie and she said of course no problem. Billie and her mother are BIG Eric Clapton supporters. Anyway, my friends children will be so excited to meet their idol Billie Eilish who is young enough to be my grandchild.

FB_IMG_1652230713572.jpg

Bunnymen no longer appearing.
FWD.

Screenshot_20220514-112935.png

Screenshot_20220514-113924.png

Last edited:
‘goths and new wavers’ well, I guess that leaves Morrissey fans out of that box.

My Top 5:

5. The Church
4. Blondie
3. Cold Cave
2. The Psychedelic Furs
1. Johnny Marr

The poster said Echo & the Bunnymen (famous for the song "Killing the Moon" or something), I think, but they're not mentioned in the line-up anymore. That's a bit strange, but then again, the music business is very strange, so it fits.

The poster said Echo & the Bunnymen (famous for the song "Killing the Moon" or something), I think, but they're not mentioned in the line-up anymore. That's a bit strange, but then again, the music business is very strange, so it fits.

They seem to have had problems getting visas.

They seem to have had problems getting visas.

Thanks, that's good information. In my country, Donald Trump was portrayed as a bad guy xenophobic and pro-borders, but it doesn't seem like things have gotten any better with a different president. Maybe Putin had a point when he said "the US is strange; the presidents change, but the politics stay the same"...

Thanks, that's good information. In my country, Donald Trump was portrayed as a bad guy xenophobic and pro-borders, but it doesn't seem like things have gotten any better with a different president. Maybe Putin had a point when he said "the US is strange; the presidents change, but the politics stay the same"...

Shame they can’t be there, I saw them in Manchester in February and they were brilliant, best I’ve seen them for a long time.

They couldn't make it, visa problems.

Shame they can’t be there, I saw them in Manchester in February and they were brilliant, best I’ve seen them for a long time.

Didn’t they have time to sort that out? Or were they recently added to the fest?

Didn’t they have time to sort that out? Or were they recently added to the fest?

No idea why they had issues, they were on the bill from when it was first announced. Looks like they are going to be there next year. Shame they can’t be there this year, they are one of my top 5 favourite bands and they were brilliant in Manchester earlier this year. I remember the days when they toured the US with New Order and played some fab venues.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom