Cubans are being massacred #SOSCuba

Wow, if you can't tell it in a forum, just imagine if you had to tell it in my face.
it was a joke. it was really rather easy saying it at a forum (and likely telling it to your face). there's a lot more where that came from too, you big donkey

it was a joke. it was really rather easy saying it at a forum (and likely telling it to your face). there's a lot more where that came from too, you big donkey

Oh well, I'm sorry if I don't care about your insults at all. I guess that there are more relevant problems to care about.

you act like this site is the world and that by posting this here you're having any sort of effect whatsoever (like the time you kept spamming the football thread with posts about misogyny or whatever the f***, even after the authour of the thread asked you to stop). you're not. it's all a big performative stance that is very transparent.
#IronyAlert

This guy speaks eloquently.
He's smart. He knows where he lives and what it takes there to get attention. He had to play the race card, even when Cubans can't care less about skin colors, because he knows that in the times in which we are all living the freedom card has no value. It's actually sad because freedom is the right that ensures the protection of all human rights. Without basic freedoms life is a pigsty: we are like pigs that can be slaughtered at any time and for any reason.

#StayInYourLaneSlag
Rifke, I know you like to make jokes with delicate matters. But sometimes respect worths it. There are thousands of threads in this site to make me look like an stupid person. Why do you have to chose this one when there are actual people suffering the disappearance of their loved ones right now, others are being tortured in dark dungeons or killed without any kind of consideration for their human condition? Let's move our matters to another place, please.

Rifke, I know you like to make jokes with delicate matters. But sometimes respect worths it. There are thousands of threads in this site to make me look like an stupid person. Why do you have to chose this one when there are actual people suffering the disappearance of their loved ones right now, others are being tortured in dark dungeons or killed without any kind of consideration for their human condition? Let's move our matters to another place, please.
you're not affecting anything in the real world by posting any of this here, anyway, and taking yourself superseriously doesnt change that
didnt charlie cheswick ask you to take your irrevelent misogyny agenda elsewhere when you kept spamming his football thread with it? you were actually ruining the thread and a topic that people were interested in with that shit you kept posting, which wasnt going to be seen by anyone who gave a shit about your agenda anyway, and did you care?
it's not that i dont care about whats happening in cuba, it's just that the incongruousness between your sense of purpose in what you post here and your actual ability to affect anything by what you post here is a little cringey. if you care so much, one would think you would have other places to post this.

Last edited:
you're not affecting anything in the real world by posting any of this here, anyway, and taking yourself superseriously doesnt change that
didnt charlie cheswick ask you to take your irrevelent misogyny agenda elsewhere when you kept spamming his football thread with it? you were actually ruining the thread and a topic that people were interested in with that shit you kept posting, which wasnt going to be seen by anyone who gave a shit about your agenda anyway, and did you care?
it's not that i dont care about whats happening in cuba, it's just that the incongruousness between your sense of purpose in what you post here and your actual ability to affect anything by what you post here is a little cringey. if you care so much, one would think you would have other places to post this.
1) You never know when you are affecting what you call "real world". Not that there are two or more worlds, one that's important and others that don't matter. What's real world for you may mean nothing to me and vice versa.
2) I don't know what the hell you are talking about when you blame me of having a misogynistic agenda. FYI I'm a woman. And I don't know what football thread you think I ruined. I have no clue. Maybe you think I have several identities like other people here but that is not me. Think harder. I don't even care about football. I don't care about sports except when I practice them, because everything else is a circus. That is the only thing I have to say about football.

1) You never know when you are affecting what you call "real world". Not that there are two or more worlds, one that's important and others that don't matter. What's real world for you may mean nothing to me and vice versa.
2) I don't know what the hell you are talking about when you blame me of having a misogynistic agenda. FYI I'm a woman. And I don't know what football thread you think I ruined. I have no clue. Maybe you think I have several identities like other people here but that is not me. Think harder. I don't even care about football. I don't care about sports except when I practice them, because everything else is a circus. That is the only thing I have to say about football.
Well it was you complaining about misogyny, using some dumb hashtag probably, as you do, in a thread about football, that Charlie started. And the guys in there just wanted to talk about football and you in typical fashion thought for some incomprehensible reason that it was the right place to post your dumb shit, and Charlie told you to take it elsewhere and you just wouldn't. I remember being so embarrassed for you making an oaf of yourself like that and ruining handsome Charlies football thread and unequivocally proving how pointless your strident protestations are.

Well it was you complaining about misogyny, using some dumb hashtag probably, as you do, in a thread about football, that Charlie started. And the guys in there just wanted to talk about football and you in typical fashion thought for some incomprehensible reason that it was the right place to post your dumb shit, and Charlie told you to take it elsewhere and you just wouldn't. I remember being so embarrassed for you making an oaf of yourself like that and ruining handsome Charlies football thread and unequivocally proving how pointless your strident protestations are.
Send a link. I don't remember what you are talking about. Let's go to important matters:

Reinaldo Arenas said: "I believe the most terrible thing in Cuba is the impotence in the face of injustice. Let's not think that wherever we go there is not injustice. Injustice is all over, but to be able to point it out is good consolation. That's what I think is most odious there."

Tags
cuba dictatorship freedom
Back
Top Bottom