Culture in England, December 2018 - Morrissey Central (28th December)

Sad for foxes, horses, dogs and the little boy whose parents disguised and put in a horse to be scared by a crowd.

making a horse chase a fox, no winners.
The dogs or hounds are made to chase the fox as well. Fox hunting is an activity involving the tracking, chase and, if caught, the killing of a fox, traditionally a red fox, by trained foxhounds or other scent hounds, and a group of unarmed followers led by a "master of foxhounds" ("master of hounds"), who follow the hounds on foot or on horseback. This is traditionally a very posh upper class activity the Royal family traditionally go fox hunting and the aristocracy.

you know its not really about hunting the foxes even, its all an allegory for evil Norman knights riding down noble peasants, its amazing to me it even survives on
you wanna hunt, do it like a real man, on foot

Yes, but as a real man is not only on foot, it's barehanded.

I wish nothing but degenerative crippling diseases on the murderous bastards that fox hunt. It has been illegal since 2004 however these c***s carry on with a superior attitude that somehow the law does not apply to them. It is this same attitude that they think gives them the right to hunt for ‘fun’. Whatever reason these people give for this activity, it is actually only to sate their bloodlust. There is no other logical argument for what these wankmeisters do.

you know its not really about hunting the foxes even, its all an allegory for evil Norman knights riding down noble peasants, its amazing to me it even survives on

those fat twats are Norman knights? WTF?

thats a 1ooo year ago, have you been nipping Chinese eggnog??o_O

More 'fake news' from Morrissey. This video is clearly from Wales, not England. Did he even watch it?

No doubt Styxtheprick666 will sort this fake news shit out in the next 24hrs :tiphat::clap::rofl:

The futures looking bright for 2019 :laughing: keep it up Stevo.

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

Fox hunting is an activity involving the tracking, chase and, if caught, the killing of a fox, traditionally a red fox, by trained foxhounds or other scent hounds, and a group of unarmed followers led by a "master of foxhounds" ("master of hounds"), who follow the hounds on foot or on horseback.

Do you know much about life in the British countryside?

Maybe they could change it to "Culture in Wales"? Or maybe "Culture in Britain"? Fox hunting happens in England and in Wales. I don't know about Scotland or Northern Ireland.

I don't think that they do fox hunting in America though.

The fact of the matter though is its FAKE 4KIN NEWS being sent out by Stevo the Clown.
After all he's banged on about fake news this is comedy gold at its best.

The big giveaway is the word Heddlu. Clueless lazy idiot trying to stir up the shit once again without getting his hands dirty at the coal face :clap::clap::clap:

I wish nothing but degenerative crippling diseases on the murderous bastards that fox hunt. It has been illegal since 2004 however these c***s carry on with a superior attitude that somehow the law does not apply to them. It is this same attitude that they think gives them the right to hunt for ‘fun’. Whatever reason these people give for this activity, it is actually only to sate their bloodlust. There is no other logical argument for what these wankmeisters do.

They are psychopaths. The only ones who kill for fun.

More 'fake news' from Morrissey. This video is clearly from Wales, not England. Did he even watch it?

It is England unless you see Wales forming in his mouth.
So send me a picture of Wales forming in the mouth of Morrissey... until then, that's England for me.

It is England unless you see Wales forming in his mouth.
So send me a picture of Wales forming in the mouth of Morrissey... until then, that's England for me.

Police in England do NOT have 'Heddlu' written on their hats and jackets. :thumb:

Is he trying to make a point about England in 2018? This sort of thing (hunters vs sabs and protesters) happens every bank holiday and has done for decades so I'm not sure what precise point he's trying to make. I would assume that Morrissey is anti-fox hunting but these days who knows?
Maybe a point about Wales and England? Morrissey is definitely still very much against fox hunting! It is both an animal rights issue and a class issue.

Sabs means "hunt saboteurs"?

Maybe they could change it to "Culture in Wales"? Or maybe "Culture in Britain"? Fox hunting happens in England and in Wales. I don't know about Scotland or Northern Ireland.

I don't think that they do fox hunting in America though.
it was bammed in Scotland in 2002,they still try and get round it with a thing called flushing the guns but theirs always ways to overcome laws if you know how.bunch of toffs riding around dressed like something out of a pantomime,prehistoric.

Last edited:
It would be interesting to investigate what the police officers of Wales are doing in England then.

Well according to your cult leader we need protecting from the police. Surely an investigation would just give them a free license to give us all a good beating with their batons and tazer guns.
Are you KetchupBum by any chance? :brows:

it's still cultivated in britain as a male leisure pursuit, isnt it? like f***ing your housemaid in the library and sniffing at your daughters underwear before taking up the foxes trail. the queen was seen wringing the neck of an injured pheasant yesterday that harry and william had been incapable of killing properly. do the british really want to be just that?

Last edited by a moderator:
it's still cultivated in britain as a male leisure pursuit, isnt it? like f***ing your housemaid in the library and sniffing at your daughters underwear before taking up the foxes trail. the queen was seen wringing the neck of an injured pheasant yesterday that harry and william had been incapable of killing properly. do the british really want to be just that?

Male leisure? Why don't they get a hobby? Knitting, maybe :)

It seems the police are too busy to stop illegal hunting. They are investigating those who commit serious "crimes" posting on Twitter.

In my country the police are very busy too. They can't stop the criminals who hunt people in the streets and in their homes to rob their money or to kill them. Cultural differences, I guess.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom