Daily Mail makes fun of Moz's penchant for taking his shirt off on stage

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...-proves-hes-big-star-shows-bulging-belly.html

Heh.

article-0-04883E3B000005DC-301_468x691.jpg

WTF is on his arm?

Jesus! Does he eat steak & ale pies on the sly or something?

for crying out loud, the man is nearly 50 years old, if i look like that in 30 years time i'll be very very happy

maybe morrissey is very happy with the way he looks, he has the money to change it but its clear that he doesn't want to! why are people so quick to call celebrities when they put on a bit of weight, yet when their "skinny" people say that they are ill, i dont get it

Mozzy looks great! He can take his shirt off (and anything else he feels like!) :D

I've no doubt he's happy with the fact he is happy in his own skin. Personally, I think he cares more about his facial appearance than anything else, and fair play to him...he can do what he wants. However, I hardly think his current body shape is an advert for turning veggie, if he toned up a bit he might attract some more converts.

Daily Mail are always slagging people for looking old or fat. Apparently no one is allowed to age in their little world.

Daily Mail are always slagging people for looking old or fat. Apparently no one is allowed to age in their little world.

Exactly. As everyone will eventually learn, none of us have the body we did in our 20s. Things drop, droop, wrinkle and it gets easier to put on a bit of extra padding and it is much harder to take it off than when you are a young thing. It is part of the aging process. I give the man credit for having the guts (no pun intended) to bare all at his age.

I wonder if he sees old photos of himself when he was barely more than a bag of bones and wonders what happened to that body, like the rest of us do. :)

I would prefer it if he kept his clothes on. It is simply far more dignified.

Aye, it's stupid. The Mail seems to think that everyone is twenty, the women are 5'7" and 8 st., and the men are 6' and 10 st.

I'm personally impressed that Morrissey had the guts to take his shirt off at his age in front of a crowd of people, especially given that he hasn't got the body he used to.

Aye, it's stupid. The Mail seems to think that everyone is twenty, the women are 5'7" and 8 st., and the men are 6' and 10 st.

I'm personally impressed that Morrissey had the guts to take his shirt off at his age in front of a crowd of people, especially given that he hasn't got the body he used to.

he's certainly got the guts. that's half the problem!

morrissey_MX004172009_3.jpg

I posted this elsewhere, but this is the same man on the same night from the same publication that printed the aforementioned photo.

Interesting what a bad angle, bad lighting and bad intentions can do to the best of us....

:censored:

I sure Morrissey said the anti depressants he takes are bloating him, it's a side affect.

morrissey_MX004172009_3.jpg

I posted this elsewhere, but this is the same man on the same night from the same publication that printed the aforementioned photo.

Interesting what a bad angle, bad lighting and bad intentions can do to the best of us....

:censored:

exactly.. Many people do not understand how to work their cameras or video.. There are many things involved to get the right shot. thank you for stating such!

cheers

Back
Top Bottom