"Dance Like Morrissey" video by Paul Brennan

• Thread starter Deleted member 1074
  • Start date
for some very strange reason i like this,video is funny,and he really can dance like morrissey.
well done

The vast majority of pop music is pointless drivel. However, this tune by Paul Brennan is just the opposite.

The arrogance and pomposity of internet loonies who feel that an artist has crawled to them for validation is staggering. Those who have been kind, polite or enthusiastic about this song show a ray of goodness.

If Paul can write another ten as good or better than this, he really is onto something.

The vast majority of pop music is pointless drivel. However, this tune by Paul Brennan is just the opposite.

The arrogance and pomposity of internet loonies who feel that an artist has crawled to them for validation is staggering. Those who have been kind, polite or enthusiastic about this song show a ray of goodness.

If Paul can write another ten as good or better than this, he really is onto something.

Welcome back, Paul! :thumb:

I love this!
Really catchy :-D

Thank you for posting. I was very impressed and surprised by the professionalism of it. Great song, very catchy. And the video was impressive as well. Not at all what I was expecting.

You cannot be a Morrissey fan if you didn't at least once,rip the shirt off,while listening say, to Hatful Of Hollow... pissed out of your head.

I admire the passion for Mozzer but what a LAME song. I mean.. Come on man.. how incredibly stupid and boring and absolutely terrible! Go hide in a hole for a few years and promise the world NEVER to play music again.. please please please

well may i just say a big thank you to everyone who has taken the time to watch the video and to those who took the time to comment, regardless of their thoughts. the most important thing is at least it got people thinking enough to give an opinion and that's why we should make some form of art however terrible it may be. it is a shame when people give an opinion without giving the song a chance (reel around the fountain, bengali, national front disco, asian rut) but then some people are just like that....paul brennan

I like this too, very catchy and quite different - heard it played on oxford local radio the other day strangely enough

Catchy tune. Like the vid effects. U do dance like morrissey

Tags
brennan dance like morrissey paul

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom