"Dance Like Morrissey" video by Paul Brennan

• Thread starter Deleted member 1074
  • Start date
What a fantastic fantastic song! i've looked for it on itunes but it doesn't seem to be there. Will it be available to buy?

beacuse i had such a great response from most of you about the video i thought you might like to know the track 'dance like morrissey' is now available to buy from bandcamp (who are much nicer than itunes as they don't take a penny). its a great website as it puts the song into whatever format you prefer so you can still put it onto itunes if you wish. there is a nice little story about the song plus there is also a live acoustic version available. thank you so much for all your support. paul brennan

http://paulbrennan.bandcamp.com/album/dance-like-morrissey

for anyone who hasn't seen or would like to see, the video is linked below

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVyAV9_RcbE

Last edited by a moderator:
Back in the old days, people didn't request money to kick you in the balls...

Back in the old days, people didn't request money to kick you in the balls...

it just doesn't make any sense to me that your first comment was to say 'Sorry, I have too much self-respect to even bother clicking the link...' but yet you have continually found the time to comment on this thread. if you have no interest then just leave it alone. it may not be your cup of tea but sometimes at least i'm trying to do something. i don't mean to argue but it just annoys me when people are just spiteful for no other reason than just to fill their day. paul brennan

'It's so easy to laugh
It's so easy to hate
It takes guts to be gentle and kind'

it just doesn't make any sense to me that your first comment was to say 'Sorry, I have too much self-respect to even bother clicking the link...' but yet you have continually found the time to comment on this thread. if you have no interest then just leave it alone. it may not be your cup of tea but sometimes at least i'm trying to do something. i don't mean to argue but it just annoys me when people are just spiteful for no other reason than just to fill their day. paul brennan

'It's so easy to laugh
It's so easy to hate

Well said! it is a great song and you should be very happy. If you hadn't put it on here I would never have heard it so I for one am very glad you did. I bought the single off bandcamp and it was well worth it, the live acoustic version is a real treat. Michael, NY

The IP address matches for these two posts. pjb105 - please do not abuse the forums by replying to your own posts.

'It's so easy to laugh
It's so easy to hate

Well said! it is a great song and you should be very happy. If you hadn't put it on here I would never have heard it so I for one am very glad you did. I bought the single off bandcamp and it was well worth it, the live acoustic version is a real treat. Michael, NY

'It's so easy to laugh
It's so easy to hate

The IP address matches for these two posts. pjb105 - please do not abuse the forums by replying to your own posts.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tags
brennan dance like morrissey paul

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom