David Amess statement

And why did he do it? Because she was a left-wing proponent of liberal mass immigration and typical left-wing ideas that have destroyed this country. You also failed to mention it was after a series of Islamic terrorism.

Because he did that in a cultural vacuum, didn't he?
Are you saying she had it coming, you heartless, tasteless piece of trash? Are you saying murder is okay when it’s someone you disagree with that takes the bullet or is at the sharp end of the knife? Out of all misanthropic, inhumane and stupid shit you’ve spewed here, this takes the cake.

:lbf:

right. pugs and rabbits will soon start talking :rolleyes:

better chance of BGVelcro getting a job:cool: :hammer:

Are you saying she had it coming, you heartless, tasteless piece of trash? Are you saying murder is okay when it’s someone you disagree with that takes the bullet or is at the sharp end of the knife? Out of all misanthropic, inhumane and stupid shit you’ve spewed here, this takes the cake.

I'm saying in a country of millions, there will be pushback. It happens in every country in the world, to think it wouldn't happen in Britain is naïve, after everything we've gone through in the last 30 yrs. To say otherwise, is to be unrealistic....and no, I didn't approve before you ask.

Ere....yep.

And you really didn't understand it? Really?

Are you a big reader?

I'm saying in a country of millions, there will be pushback. It happens in every country in the world, to think it wouldn't happen in Britain is naïve, after everything we've gone through in the last 30 yrs. To say otherwise, is to be unrealistic....and no, I didn't approve before you ask.
What have you been through, Stephen? Tell us. It sounds like you've had a traumatic time.

You didn’t approve, but I’m sure it didn’t bother you too much. :thumb:

Interesting that racist Hoffman has been posting every now and again for ages but as soon as he gets a sniff of something that suits his racist views, here he is in abundance.

RaCIST !!!!&@ 🥸🤓🥸😆🤪🤑🥸🥳🥳

Interesting that racist Hoffman has been posting every now and again for ages but as soon as he gets a sniff of something that suits his racist views, here he is in abundance.
As I mentioned in post number 3 of this thread
Made by my good self last night

As I mentioned in post number 3 of this thread
Made by my good self last night

Carlisle Baz likes to pretend that he's tolerant and enlightened (the least convincing 'progressive' I've ever seen), that is until he gets a few drinks in him and then his inner Mel Gibson starts to show itself:

Screenshot_20211015-202536.jpg

Screenshot_20211016-141022.jpg

Rifke's insults are more personal.

Back
Top Bottom