David Amess statement

f*** off. Straight out of the blocks, having a go at the ethnics on the back of a murder.

f*** you.
Please show a bit more respect when engaging in a public debate than just censoring the word of "f u c k". If you lived in a EU-country, I think you could be persecuted for committing hateful speech, even if it's on the internet. Just to warn you a bit.

Rifke goads until she elicits this kind of response.

I know Rifke is your crush but that particular post is about Carlisle Mel's hypocrisy. You've used words like "narcissistic" to refer to Rifke but you, Dave, BGJ, and Carlisle Mel enjoy talking about Rifke more than Rifke could ever enjoy talking about herself. She was being flippant in the post you linked to because you can't be "buried by abusers" if the abusers don't exist. She doesn't like feeding into your delusions, for your own good, as she has told you. Sometimes you have to be cruel to be kind, but to me it reads more like an exasperated post from her than a nasty post, in a "not this again" kind of way.

I don't think you're a liar, for the record, since you're genuinely convinced of the things you write about I wouldn't call you a liar. I'm reminded of the Brett Kavanaugh US Supreme Court nomination hearings three years ago when he had an accuser who was convinced that he had sexually assaulted her 40 years ago and she nearly convinced the committee of it. She was so convincing because she truly believed it happened but looking back now I think she was delusional. A lot of us probably would have believed you too if you hadn't gone so OTT with the things you write about, but thankfully you did go OTT and therefore can't wrongfully incriminate anybody. It's just that your truth belongs to a different reality than the reality that the rest of us inhabit. Although BGJ (vegan.cro calls him BGV, I call him BGJ) probably pops into that reality every now and then as well, as it seems like it's where he feels most at home.

I know Rifke is your crush but that particular post is about Carlisle Mel's hypocrisy. You've used words like "narcissistic" to refer to Rifke but you, Dave, BGJ, and Carlisle Mel enjoy talking about Rifke more than Rifke could ever enjoy talking about herself. She was being flippant in the post you linked to because you can't be "buried by abusers" if the abusers don't exist. She doesn't like feeding into your delusions, for your own good, as she has told you. Sometimes you have to be cruel to be kind, but to me it reads more like an exasperated post from her than a nasty post, in a "not this again" kind of way.

I don't think you're a liar, for the record, since you're genuinely convinced of the things you write about I wouldn't call you a liar. I'm reminded of the Brett Kavanaugh US Supreme Court nomination hearings three years ago when he had an accuser who was convinced that he had sexually assaulted her 40 years ago and she nearly convinced the committee of it. She was so convincing because she truly believed it happened but looking back now I think she was delusional. A lot of us probably would have believed you too if you hadn't gone so OTT with the things you write about, but thankfully you did go OTT and therefore can't wrongfully incriminate anybody. It's just that your truth belongs to a different reality than the reality that the rest of us inhabit. Although BGJ (vegan.cro calls him BGV, I call him BGJ) probably pops into that reality every now and then as well, as it seems like it's where he feels most at home.
Thank you for explaining where you stand.

I'm saying in a country of millions, there will be pushback. It happens in every country in the world, to think it wouldn't happen in Britain is naïve, after everything we've gone through in the last 30 yrs. To say otherwise, is to be unrealistic....and no, I didn't approve before you ask.
Dude, murder is a little bit more than 'pushback.'

I have to say, I respect the fact that you've refrained from posting for this long. You've clearly run out of steam and if I was completely hemmed in with an unsustainable gimmick like pretending rifke was anything other than human garbage, I'd probably have to give up as well. This post probably isn't exactly the triumphant return you were hoping it'd be, but I'm sure you've really put Carlislebaz in his place with your fascinating exposé of him as a "hypocrite." Take another month or so off and come back with something good and I'll let this one slide, k little guy? :thumb:

I wrote the following post on August 29th but didn't post it; I might as well post it now as I see the black hole of charisma BGJ (who I'm bigger than in every way) is attempting to communicate with me. The first part was in reply to something Carlisle Mel wrote, and the second part was in reply to something Rifke wrote and was about BGJ. The part about never again replying will go into effect right now, now that I've made my intentions known:

Part one
Coming from the guy who openly admires Churchill and Tony Blair, two men responsible for millions of deaths between them, you have some nerve to think that you have the moral high ground. But I would be surprised if you know anything about the life of Churchill other than "he won us the war" which isn't good enough as you really should look deeper into the lives of these men before you start lionising them. Making Hitler the evil bogeyman while venerating Churchill as a benevolent saviour is ridiculous, and shows how deeply influenced by British propaganda you are. Ask people (including me) in many other parts of the world and they'll have a far worse opinion of Churchill and Blair than of Adolf Hitler. In terms of the scale of their crimes against humanity (Iraq war, Bengal famine, Churchill pushing ahead with war with Germany despite being offered peace deals, the bombing of Dresden) your two favourite British Prime Ministers have Hitler beat. Hypothetically, if Boris Johnson with Britain's 'allies' signed off on the obliteration of Afghanistan to "protect our freedoms and restore stability in the region", he would quickly join your pantheon of great Prime Ministers.

Part two
I concur with this. That guy just disappeared for a week, and made a big song and dance about it before he left like he wanted everyone to bid him adieu and tell him "have a great time" or something, then he returns with exactly the same banal shtick as before and expects us all to play along and fall back into his old routine with him. You were right when you said that he has no personality; he's always been dull but at this point the repetition is excruciating. I don't know why he keeps coming back even though he doesn't like anyone and no one likes him, it must be one of those "mysterious obsessions" nerak was talking about. Personally I enjoyed his disappearance so much that I have no intention of replying to anything he says ever again. I got a taste of this website without his presence and I want more of that. There's nothing to be gained from interacting with him; there's no point in beating a dead horse. I've had him on ignore for months but now I can't even be bothered clicking on 'show ignored content' any more. We've been too accommodating of him for far too long, I say let the miserable f*cker rot away on permanent ignore :thumb:

Last edited:
Carlisle Baz likes to pretend that he's tolerant and enlightened (the least convincing 'progressive' I've ever seen), that is until he gets a few drinks in him and then his inner Mel Gibson starts to show itself:

View attachment 77087

View attachment 77088

wow, these posts, read with fresh eyes, are absolutely shocking and distasteful!!! :eek:

hi, honey bunny!! nice to see you! :hearteyes:

Hi Bich!

Bye Bich!

:)
this is true, BGVelcro was expecting festivities for his imaginary trip departure :mad:
which in retrospect turned out to be the same date as his 'return'.
maybe he is expecting a parade for the non happening 'residencies' as well
maybe fly the forum to finland on 'air surface' :lbf:

:hammer:

Hi Rifke, Queen :hearteyes:. Hi vegan cro spirit! I was watching some of a 9 hour road trip video on YouTube earlier, the person was driving from California to British Columbia. I realised California is an awfully dreary state; no wonder Dave and BGJ are the way they are. I was expecting rows of lovely leafy palm trees like Miami, but I've seen no sign of any. Just ugly houses, unimpressive buildings, the constant glare from the low sun, it's basically Mexico. I can't wait to get up north into Washington and BC, I think that will be more my speed. Dave once insisted that a person's environment has a greater impact on their IQ than their genetics, and after an hour of looking at this video of his state I'm inclined to believe him, at least in his particular case. Rifke lives in an area with the sort of climate that Europeans are supposed to live in, vegan cro spirit does too, and we see how brilliant and creative they are, then we look at Dave and BGJ who type like two men with permanent heat stroke. Finally an explanation for why you're like this Dave, it's not your fault!

Hi Rifke, Queen :hearteyes:. Hi vegan cro spirit! I was watching some of a 9 hour road trip video on YouTube earlier, the person was driving from California to British Columbia. I realised California is an awfully dreary state; no wonder Dave and BGJ are the way they are. I was expecting rows of lovely leafy palm trees like Miami, but I've seen no sign of any. Just ugly houses, unimpressive buildings, the constant glare from the low sun, it's basically Mexico. I can't wait to get up north into Washington and BC, I think that will be more my speed. Dave once insisted that a person's environment has a greater impact on their IQ than their genetics, and after an hour of looking at this video of his state I'm inclined to believe him, at least in his particular case. Rifke lives in an area with the sort of climate that Europeans are supposed to live in, vegan cro spirit does too, and we see how brilliant and creative they are, then we look at Dave and BGJ who type like two men with permanent heat stroke. Finally an explanation for why you're like this Dave, it's not your fault!

is dave from california? i always thought he had more of a missouri personality.
is this good viewing? are you gonna watch all 9 hours?
thatd be fun to do a road trip all the way from california to bc or bc to california. do you drive honey bunny? what say we do a road trip!! we dont have to kill people along the way or anything like that. dont worry, it wont be one of THOSE road trips.

is dave from california? i always thought he had more of a missouri personality.
is this good viewing? are you gonna watch all 9 hours?
thatd be fun to do a road trip all the way from california to bc or bc to california. do you drive honey bunny? what say we do a road trip!! we dont have to kill people along the way or anything like that. dont worry, it wont be one of THOSE road trips.

Dave has claimed to be from California and I'm inclined to believe him, if his sun-dried brain is anything to go by. I can see him living near the Cecil Hotel where Richard Ramirez stayed and Eliza Lam died. A grungy sort of area where people wear dirty jeans all the time, so he just thinks it's normal.

I drove from October 2008 to October 2018 but then I allowed my licence to expire and I haven't renewed it. I think I'll finally renew it in the new year; a road trip across the USA was a plan I had a couple of years ago which I haven't fully given up on. Except I had expected to incorporate California into the trip and now I don't think I would. Instead I think it would be from Boston to Washington State. I'd like to go into Canada too.

We should do it!! We could document our travels on your new YouTube account, but don't worry, just like we won't kill anyone it also won't end up like the Gabby Petito and Brian Laundrie road trip. Can you envision how some of the people on this site would seethe at our travels, and the coping strategies they would come up with to assure themselves that our trip isn't as great as it appears? "You're travelling all that way and you're gaining nothing from it, you're two narcissists doing this for attention", they would cry, as we post a picture of the sunset while passing through the Great Plains in Montana. "That looks fooking shite ......", they'd say about it. Or when we post a TikTok video of the Chicago skyline with Trash by Suede playing at full volume on our car stereo, I can just imagine the gnashing of teeth now, that is if they're lucky enough to get that glimpse into our road trip!

Dave has claimed to be from California and I'm inclined to believe him, if his sun-dried brain is anything to go by. I can see him living near the Cecil Hotel where Richard Ramirez stayed and Eliza Lam died. A grungy sort of area where people wear dirty jeans all the time, so he just thinks it's normal.

I drove from October 2008 to October 2018 but then I allowed my licence to expire and I haven't renewed it. I think I'll finally renew it in the new year; a road trip across the USA was a plan I had a couple of years ago which I haven't fully given up on. Except I had expected to incorporate California into the trip and now I don't think I would. Instead I think it would be from Boston to Washington State. I'd like to go into Canada too.

We should do it!! We could document our travels on your new YouTube account, but don't worry, just like we won't kill anyone it also won't end up like the Gabby Petito and Brian Laundrie road trip. Can you envision how some of the people on this site would seethe at our travels, and the coping strategies they would come up with to assure themselves that our trip isn't as great as it appears? "You're travelling all that way and you're gaining nothing from it, you're two narcissists doing this for attention", they would cry, as we post a picture of the sunset while passing through the Great Plains in Montana. "That looks fooking shite ......", they'd say about it. Or when we post a TikTok video of the Chicago skyline with Trash by Suede playing at full volume on our car stereo, I can just imagine the gnashing of teeth now, that is if they're lucky enough to get that glimpse into our road trip!
we should definitely hit the south too. ive always wanted to go to savannah, is that too out of the way?!
dont take anyone else with you okay, you gotta take me. it's not annoying to be stuck in a car with me for hours a day, i promise, so you wouldnt end up strangling ME.
oh yes, i wanna drive across america with Trash by suede playing!! we gotta hit up lots of tacky roadside diners too for coffee and cherry pie!
so many solo-ers would be livid, but we wouldnt think about them, would we, cause we'd be busy elevating ourselves!!!
werent daves jeans disgusting? imagine posting a picture like that and thinking nothing of it?! like, dude, that aint how people live! elevate yourself!

Very poor performance, you two are trying way too hard. Ineffectual trolling techniques that cause no one to seethe. Better luck next time. :hammer:

Please show a bit more respect when engaging in a public debate than just censoring the word of "f u c k". If you lived in a EU-country, I think you could be persecuted for committing hateful speech, even if it's on the internet. Just to warn you a bit.
I don't tell you how to conduct yourself, so don't get all schoolmarmy.

If you think I've committed an offence, by all means spend your money and alert the authorities.

Or perhaps speak to a lawyer. See how far you get. At least you'll learn something useful. I mean, I might even get 'persecuted'.

Jeez.

I don't tell you how to conduct yourself, so don't get all schoolmarmy.

If you think I've committed an offence, by all means spend your money and alert the authorities.

Or perhaps speak to a lawyer. See how far you get. At least you'll learn something useful. I mean, I might even get 'persecuted'.

Jeez.
You have a fascination with the word ‘lawyer’ don’t you.:hammer: Going back to the times you threatened users on here with your own ‘lawyer’ after they called you a liar. That’s right, you threatened someone off a forum with your lawyer. Like you even have one:crazy:

:)

if FC said he is from California then you know thats the one place he is not from :hammer:

I have to say, I respect the fact that you've refrained from posting for this long. You've clearly run out of steam and if I was completely hemmed in with an unsustainable gimmick like pretending rifke was anything other than human garbage, I'd probably have to give up as well. This post probably isn't exactly the triumphant return you were hoping it'd be, but I'm sure you've really put Carlislebaz in his place with your fascinating exposé of him as a "hypocrite." Take another month or so off and come back with something good and I'll let this one slide, k little guy? :thumb:

Hi Bich!

Bye Bich!

we should definitely hit the south too. ive always wanted to go to savannah, is that too out of the way?!
dont take anyone else with you okay, you gotta take me. it's not annoying to be stuck in a car with me for hours a day, i promise, so you wouldnt end up strangling ME.
oh yes, i wanna drive across america with Trash by suede playing!! we gotta hit up lots of tacky roadside diners too for coffee and cherry pie!
so many solo-ers would be livid, but we wouldnt think about them, would we, cause we'd be busy elevating ourselves!!!
werent daves jeans disgusting? imagine posting a picture like that and thinking nothing of it?! like, dude, that aint how people live! elevate yourself!

You're right, we wouldn't be sad enough to do something like take a picture of our thumb or our legs on the beach to try to make the people on this website jealous that we're outdoors. We would be living in the moment, not searching on here for affirmation. I'm guessing Dave spends most of his money on 7-11 coffee and slurpees and Cheetos and doesn't have enough money left over to take his jeans to the dry cleaners. When do you suppose was the last time he had a hearty meal? I feel like it's mostly snack food and toast for dave-o. Maybe he has managed to acquire a second-hand microwave oven from his place of "work" which he uses on special occasions-- like if once in a blue moon he orders Chinese take-out and eats it sparingly to make it last over three or four days, using the microwave to keep reheating it. He probably wears an apron while he does it too (acquired from "work"). I could see Dave doing that, I can't imagine him standing at the stove and preparing himself a nutritious meal though. My vision of Dave is of a malnourished man. Since they live in the same state, wouldn't it be sweet of BGJ (to prove he's not a c***) to bring Dave a doggie bag of food from Speranza every so often? I expect BGJ is too afraid to visit that side of the tracks, and if he did muster up the courage to bring Dave a doggie bag he wouldn't leave the car to hand it to him, and instead would throw it out the car window towards Dave's front door and quickly drive away in case he gets carjacked.

Yes we could visit Savannah! You have the best ideas, Queen! It will add a few extra days to our trip but we can do it. Instead of beginning the trip in Boston we could start off from Miami (a real tropical paradise unlike California), then travel up through Savannah and Atlanta and keep going north through DC and Philadelphia until we reach Boston, then start going west. We'll check the demographics of each city before travelling there too to avoid the blackest areas so we don't get shot. That sentence is bound to trigger somebody :highfive:. There'll be lots of diners and cherry pie and coffee and Audrey's Dance on the car stereo and we won't get shot and we won't kill anybody either; what more could anyone ask for when travelling through 21st century America? Imagine if we showed up in Dave's neck of the woods and stood outside his 'house' with a boombox at 3am, then stole his plastic chair! How we'd laugh! But we already said we wouldn't go to California and we're trying not to go on a crime spree. I'm sure Dave would relish the opportunity to call the cops on us which would result in a high speed chase since neither of us are quitters, and I'd hate to give Dave that satisfaction. If we wound up in California we would probably just end up making a pilgrimage to places where Richard Ramirez and Charles Manson hung out, so I think it's better for both of us that we avoid that state :blushing:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom