David Amess statement

You're right, we wouldn't be sad enough to do something like take a picture of our thumb or our legs on the beach to try to make the people on this website jealous that we're outdoors. We would be living in the moment, not searching on here for affirmation. I'm guessing Dave spends most of his money on 7-11 coffee and slurpees and Cheetos and doesn't have enough money left over to take his jeans to the dry cleaners. When do you suppose was the last time he had a hearty meal? I feel like it's mostly snack food and toast for dave-o. Maybe he has managed to acquire a second-hand microwave oven from his place of "work" which he uses on special occasions-- like if once in a blue moon he orders Chinese take-out and eats it sparingly to make it last over three or four days, using the microwave to keep reheating it. He probably wears an apron while he does it too (acquired from "work"). I could see Dave doing that, I can't imagine him standing at the stove and preparing himself a nutritious meal though. My vision of Dave is of a malnourished man. Since they live in the same state, wouldn't it be sweet of BGJ (to prove he's not a c***) to bring Dave a doggie bag of food from Speranza every so often? I expect BGJ is too afraid to visit that side of the tracks, and if he did muster up the courage to bring Dave a doggie bag he wouldn't leave the car to hand it to him, and instead would throw it out the car window towards Dave's front door and quickly drive away in case he gets carjacked.

Yes we could visit Savannah! You have the best ideas, Queen! It will add a few extra days to our trip but we can do it. Instead of beginning the trip in Boston we could start off from Miami (a real tropical paradise unlike California), then travel up through Savannah and Atlanta and keep going north through DC and Philadelphia until we reach Boston, then start going west. We'll check the demographics of each city before travelling there too to avoid the blackest areas so we don't get shot. That sentence is bound to trigger somebody :highfive:. There'll be lots of diners and cherry pie and coffee and Audrey's Dance on the car stereo and we won't get shot and we won't kill anybody either; what more could anyone ask for when travelling through 21st century America? Imagine if we showed up in Dave's neck of the woods and stood outside his 'house' with a boombox at 3am, then stole his plastic chair! How we'd laugh! But we already said we wouldn't go to California and we're trying not to go on a crime spree. I'm sure Dave would relish the opportunity to call the cops on us which would result in a high speed chase since neither of us are quitters, and I'd hate to give Dave that satisfaction. If we wound up in California we would probably just end up making a pilgrimage to places where Richard Ramirez and Charles Manson hung out, so I think it's better for both of us that we avoid that state :blushing:

well yes, i imagine dave gets most of his eats at 7/11. that seems to be his main haunt. sometimes i think he's kidding, trolling, whatever you call it, each time he mentions 7/11. but ive come to the conclusion that he's serious, that 7/11 is a big part of his life. i wonder how many times a day he goes there? i wonder if everytime he walks in the employees are like "ugh, this idiot again"? probably.

oh my god, lol!!! we HAVE to steal daves plastic chair!!!! that would be rad!! it would be like the plot of a midday movie!! two people go on an epic road trip to steal some old geezers chair!!

i know that we said that we are NOT going to kill people, that it's not going to be that kind of road trip, but do you think we should carry a gun just in case? i mean, what if some psycho killer starts stalking US? i mean, it is america after all!

:)

Fredo the robocop is trying to act all sober. Posting on the songs thread while his
hands start to shake. :handpointleft:
he chains and locks the fridge with the beer in it...... getting colder.... so BOOM
he develops a 'TOOTHACHE" :lbf:
well everyone knows that you can drink all the beer you want, if you have a toothache, and still
be considered sober. so he takes an 🪓 to the fridge so as to 'liberate' the cold beer.🧑‍🦽

:hammer:

He was chairman to ban vaccination mandate.
@Fiona82211734: @TugwoodJames @stevelawsreport Makes you wonder.
Shared via TweetCaster

:)

Fredo the robocop is trying to act all sober. Posting on the songs thread while his
hands start to shake. :handpointleft:
he chains and locks the fridge with the beer in it...... getting colder.... so BOOM
he develops a 'TOOTHACHE" :lbf:
well everyone knows that you can drink all the beer you want, if you have a toothache, and still
be considered sober. so he takes an 🪓 to the fridge so as to 'liberate' the cold beer.🧑‍🦽

:hammer:
To be honest Cro it’s been an expensive month, firstly the back box went on my new car £40.
Then I scraped it down the side£100
Then £94 for the tooth to come out.
A neighbour pointed out that she seen me drinking a crate of coors, a large sherry, and a couple of jäger bombs before getting into my car.

I mean drink driving,
Is that still a thing ?

Back
Top Bottom