Debbie Mahan IG: new Simpson's art shared for "Panic On The Streets Of Springfield" episode (April 15, 2021)

debbadoh_20210415_15.jpg

Debbie Mahan is an animator for the series.
It appears her husband is helping with attention to detail.
Looks worth a watch.
So reminder: this Sunday, the 18th, S32 E19 will air Stateside and via related companies elsewhere.
Regards,
FWD.

Update:
Now a Central Post.
Related item:
* = link/page deleted from Central - April 25, 2021.

Oops I should have remembered that. It is still prime time viewing for me! Give me an episode of Blake's 7 & an IPA on a Friday night and I'm happy.
oldies are the best,im currently watching,the champions,the persauders,the protectors,the new avengers,the professionals and the daddy of them all the sweeney.viva itv 4.

oldies are the best,im currently watching,the champions,the persauders,the protectors,the new avengers,the professionals and the daddy of them all the sweeney.viva itv 4.
Finally we agree on something. "Look out, George, he's got a shooter!"

Screenshot_20210415-210330~2.png

Well, that's one.
FWD.

Shame this episode wasn't made back when The Simpsons was in its prime.
I did however catch a Morrissey reference in a modern episode where Rod Flanders likes Morrissey or something.

Last edited:
Maybe it's just me, but I imagine the relationship between Damon and Morrissey as being a bit like that of Smithers and Mr Burns.

Poached from IG as currently too busy to rip myself:

FWD.

arlo_art_20210416_2.jpg
arlo_art_20210416_3.jpg

He and band did a private show, or was this a TV recording? never heard of this, or it’s slipped my mind.
I believe he's referring to "ALT 98.7 presents Morrissey Live at AT&T Sound Studio" in Burbank.
Details here.
Video here.
Regards,
FWD.

Ah ok, that’s different then.

When they said ‘private Morrissey show’ I was thinking more along the lines of someone’s birthday party or something. Thanks for the links and info. :thumb:

I believe he's referring to "ALT 98.7 presents Morrissey Live at AT&T Sound Studio" in Burbank.
Details here.
Video here.
Regards,
FWD.

Is Apu still in The Simpsons? Would love to see him feed Moz a veggie hot dog from the Kwik E Mart. Even better would be the Snake character destroying a delusional stalker from Argintinnnnnnnna, mate.

Asked me what Moz will think of Mick Jagger new subject where he criticizes anti-vaccines and those who believe in conspiracy theories....🤔🤔

So Morrissey remains a revered cultural icon then? Or ‘thinnest gruel’?

This is a perfect match. The Simpsons and Morrissey both peaked 25 years ago, so why not bathe in the irrelevant squalor together? Maybe Morrissey can tell Apu that life is hard enough when you belong here. Maybe people will get lucky and there will be one single chuckle somewhere in there.

Shame this episode wasn't made back when The Simpsons was in its prime.
I did however catch a Morrissey reference in a modern episode where Rod Flanders likes Morrissey or something.

It's a good thing that old Mozza's still at the tip top pinnacle of his fame!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom