Morrissey Central "DENISE JOHNSON" (March 1, 2021)

DENISE JOHNSON

unnamed.jpg

As covered here last July & October.
FWD.

Related item:

Gregor do not compare or judge me,if you think i am not welcome here you can invite me to leave but do not offend me .The last thing i want is for Moz to feel bad!!! You don't understand.....
Instead of offending me ,he attacks those who attack him and wish M the worst of the worst
I don't know who you are talking to or about in that last sentence.

You act as if Moz owes you something (that interview that was promised, to answer your comments on YouTube...) and you get mad and bitter when he doesn't "follow through". It's unnerving.

Yes!!!

I know all the Wuthering Heights dance steps - whether it looks like I do, I can't say.
Kate’s not stoned here. Lovely as ever.

Poor Kate, why can’t interviewers know their subject first, a real cringefest, but this unedited interview really shows what gifted, intelligent artists have to deal with. Kate doing her best to be nice. At one point, I swear Kate slipped and called the interviewer a prat, when she meant to say ‘track’ ! 18:26 in. :lbf:

I don't know who you are talking to or about in that last sentence.

You act as if Moz owes you something (that interview that was promised, to answer your comments on YouTube...) and you get mad and bitter when he doesn't "follow through". It's unnerving.
I don't think English is their first language which is why their posts might come across as odd to you.

This is great, would have been cool
if some real drums came in on the chorus.

If you like this, you may also like this, it's an acoustic version of Bizarre Love Triangle, Bernards voice isn't as good as Denise's but hey, he wrote it. The guys on guitar are Jake Evans and Phil Cunningham who are both from Macclesfield. Jakes a solo artist who has released a very good solo album called Day One and Phil used to play in a band called Marion but has been a permanent member of New Order for the last 20 years.

This is quite simply the best cover of all time. I weep with sadness and joy every time I hear it! Dare I say, better than the original????

If you like this, you may also like this, it's an acoustic version of Bizarre Love Triangle, Bernards voice isn't as good as Denise's but hey, he wrote it. The guys on guitar are Jake Evans and Phil Cunningham who are both from Macclesfield. Jakes a solo artist who has released a very good solo album called Day One and Phil used to play in a band called Marion but has been a permanent member of New Order for the last 20 years.

Oh, I remember Marion, Johnny Marr produced them right? I have that cd, they were cool.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom