Describe your WORST date...

I think it would only be fair if you share one first..........but the following really happened. It is condense to protect all parties involved (namely me). You asked for it.

During a date, at dinner, I audibly farted during a laugh. I had been having some issues earlier in the day but thought I could survive dinner. You have to face it and own it, which I did. I'll tell yeah, if you can survive that, you can survive anything. Next

I think it's fabulous to see that no one here is having any bad dates! :thumb:
oh, I've had my fair share of bad dates :eek: I just try not to remember the details of them :o
also, while there is much I feel free to discuss here, especially when :squiffy:
doing so about bad dates just seems like putting chum in the water for this place's trolling scum :straightface:
still, nice idea for a thread Trubz :thumb:

ps: my guess is also that a significant percentage of the posts made here are by people that don't really date for one reason or another
granted until very recently, I myself was going through a dry patch...

ps: my guess is also that a significant percentage of the posts made here are by people that don't really date for one reason or another
granted until very recently, I myself was going through a dry patch...

It's really weird but when you write in this size I actually read it and hear the words whispering in my head, very strange

Inserted in to the quote

Re: Hannibal is done DLing, gonna go now

bU2UW8T.gif

P.

I think it would only be fair if you share one first..........but the following really happened. It is condense to protect all parties involved (namely me). You asked for it.

During a date, at dinner, I audibly farted during a laugh. I had been having some issues earlier in the day but thought I could survive dinner. You have to face it and own it, which I did. I'll tell yeah, if you can survive that, you can survive anything. Next

Oh- that's a good one! :lbf:

I am going to have to think about mine - because I really have not had too many "bad" dates.

However, I could write a short story about the nice men I've met but dismissed...usually for silly reasons such as...

Last edited by a moderator:
I think that my worst date was with someone I had been dating for about a month. This was several years ago.
He came over to my house, we fixed dinner, and watched a movie. When he left that evening we noticed that his two back tires had been slashed.
Nice, huh?

Really? That's good.
I love good beer, but don't drink it very often. I brew it- but usually just give it away to friends and clients.
I usually have a glass of wine at night, but that's about it.

Yeah it just adds too much weight at my age, and I work very long shifts and don't really need to wake up feeling like someone put a Louisville Slugger through my skull. And I'm not really a drink one or two once or twice a week kind of guy. For me it's drink til it's gone or til you can't talk. So I decided it was best to just stop cold unless I really had a craving. It was hard at first but now I appreciate it more when I do drink and I've probably dropped about ten pounds.

Yeah it just adds too much weight at my age, and I work very long shifts and don't really need to wake up feeling like someone put a Louisville Slugger through my skull. And I'm not really a drink one or two once or twice a week kind of guy. For me it's drink til it's gone or til you can't talk. So I decided it was best to just stop cold unless I really had a craving. It was hard at first but now I appreciate it more when I do drink and I've probably dropped about ten pounds.

Wow- that's really great. My sister dropped about ten pounds when she stopped drinking during the week.
Nothing like empty calories that can make a person feel rotten for the next day or two.

I think that my worst date was with someone I had been dating for about a month. This was several years ago.
He came over to my house, we fixed dinner, and watched a movie. When he left that evening we noticed that his two back tires had been slashed.
Nice, huh?

It was probably one of your skinhead friends.

Back
Top Bottom