DIANA-MORRISSEY PHENOMENON Update November 2015

David Alice writes:

DIANA-MORRISSEY PHENOMENON Update November 2015

I’ve recently uploaded a massive expansion of my website - THE DIANA-MORRISSEY PHENOMENON – demonstrating that Princess Diana’s death was foreshadowed in Morrissey’s work.

The web address is: http://www.dianamystery.com/

Every installment has been redone. Most of them have been greatly expanded with new information. Many of the added clues involve actress Jayne Mansfield (1933-1967).

26 completely new installments have been added. These include parts 1-12 of MORRISSEY CONTACTED which provide evidence that the foreshadowing of Diana’s death in Morrissey’s work was actually the work of ET’s. (You may recall that I posted a tiny bit of MORRISSEY CONTACTED many years ago at my former website).

If you think you’ve heard all this before, you’re so wrong! This new version of my website contains more than 20 times the amount of information previously posted!

Related item:

Re: DIANA-MORRISSEY PHENOMENON Update November 2015

the biggest bullshit I've ever read....

Re: DIANA-MORRISSEY PHENOMENON Update November 2015

may be wrong, But should this and the TTY 'poster' posts ..even be on the main page?

No, it shouldn't. But what do you expect from a website who puts that "pedophilia" shit on the main page?

Well...... seems a lot more plausible than the pedo shit he posted.

This repost on the main page, after Moz statement about Malvinas published in the main argentinian newspaper today, is -at least- creepy.

"26 completely new installments have been added. These include parts 1-12 of MORRISSEY CONTACTED which provide evidence that the foreshadowing of Diana’s death in Morrissey’s work was actually the work of ET’s. (You may recall that I posted a tiny bit of MORRISSEY CONTACTED many years ago at my former website).

Yes, and 'they' are trying to STOP! Morrissey from getting a new record contract! That's why it's important that everybody here 'joins up the dots' between *The Zionists* of Hollywood, Queen Elizardbeast and, erm...Harvest Records...'They' killed Diana, faked 9/11 and the Paris Attacks and now 'they' are trying to stop Morrissey from making a new record. The Illooooominati are also arranging for Morrissey to be sexually molested at an airport, a bad dose of teh shits in Peru, given him high blood pressure, balding, bad reviews for 'The List of El Plotto Losto' and......THE CANCER! I, for one, am glad that Morrissey has finally joined up the dots and realised that the only reason he is prevented from making a new record is because the British Royal Family want to rule from Jerusalem. Remember, he only became ill after he started questioning Princess Kate's supposed *pregnancy illness*. Morrissey is probably right to only speak in code by linking his Cult to batshit crazy youtube channels now that the forces of darkness are gathering. Pray for Morrissey, that he escapes from all these forces of darkness. Etc.

best
The Ghost of BrummieBoy

tin-foil-hat-3.jpg

oh come on, who could not find this funny

'The List of El Plotto Losto' , now thats funny.

This is awesome and just in time for Christmas. The world needs more people like David Alice.

he called the book 'the list of el pato loco'? LOL perfect title.

I think this is great, but when the guy starts talking about Pam and Tommy Lee I thought that was the outer limits. It wasn't.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom