DL - All The Young People Vinyl Rip

Last edited:
Jeeze, this was posted on YouTube back on May 28. How did we miss that? @Famous when dead

Jeeze, this was posted on YouTube back on May 28. How did we miss that? @Famous when dead

20180706_110512.jpg

It says it's the album version.
Been all over Japan stuff, but they just used the image.
Regards,
FWD.

Thanks mate. A better producer ( Clearmountain)then but with that poor quality song you can't reach the Everest.

" You are not going to win the Arc de triomphe Grand Prix with a donkey " .That goes for recent album and tour.
Time for a change Morrissey .Get a new full band , work your lyrics, hire a real producer , sack your newphew and manager. Well WORK!!!

All working here.
As it's mega.nz - you do remember to save after it decrypts?
Will do sendspace link when home shortly.
Regards,
Other you.

Last edited:
Thank you for these. Yeah I had to download an updated version of winRar to extract the files. First time I’ve had that problem.

Nick

Thanks
With all the past donwload from adhouse, i haven't any problem.
But WinRar says to me it cannot extract the files.

The honky tonk crazy piano is a little bit more pronounced which is welcome, but it isn't as different as I was hoping for, my go to is still the original BBC live version - That is a fantastic version.

Yes, both sounding good, Rose Garden nearly as a studio track. But can somebody tell me any difference of the ATYPMFIL-Mix to the album version? I cannot... :-(

His voice is slightly quieter and the other music tracks are more pronounced, its not that much different.

This is great, my copy hasn't even arrived yet!

Does anyne have a wav of my love id do anything for you b-side 'hank... live'? my clear vinyl copy has a few crackles on it. Or is this the case with all the pressings?
thanks

He [Bob] has brought the rhythm guitar up in the mix - you can hear a few more of the low-E string inflections and that whole summery vibe on the chorus - the mandolin or whatever it is - has been brightened and made louder. It's nothing drastic; if anything I'd just describe it as a fraction less shit than the totally shit album version - that being just my personal opinion and all ;)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom