Do you think Morrissey goes on Morrissey-Solo.com?

Ah.. there's another one... that damn Circle Game. And Here Comes the Sun, and that freakish affecting version of Somewhere Over the Rainbow by Iz... I'm too lazy to google up his full and proper name.

I put together a slide show for my son's preschool graduation using all those songs... oh, I did start it with White Stripes' We are going to be friends or whatever... and I had the parents sobbing, watching it. Extraordinary how potent cheap music can be.

Yes, thank you.

Have we successfully derailed this topic? I would like to think that if Moz wanted to pop in here, he could do so unmolested... which means he had better avoid the Frink thread, because they think of nothing else.

*cough*

"They"?

When you start a PFTLT Frink thread, I'll repost my decolletage. That was only to show what decolletage meant, because someone was too lazy to look it up.

And I am not. I never, never post there anymore. I may peek, however.

Well I haven't been around in a while either but none the less I'm still a Frinker. Btw...glad to see that you got rid of your creepy, murder you in your sleep, doll. What the deal-yo with the eye?

Back
Top Bottom