do you think morrissey is gay, straight or bi?

seriously, people. pancakes or waffles? WHICH DO YOU PREFER?

[youtube]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/bKn0l2EtFAk&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/bKn0l2EtFAk&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]

[youtube]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/bKn0l2EtFAk&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/bKn0l2EtFAk&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Bingo!

not that it matters but what do you guys think?

I would say he is just sexual, like most people, or maybe he is not sexual, like some people. When you think about it it's a suprisingly uninteresting question. All those categories are just created by the collective consciousness or something like that in order to make everything manageable to the human mind. I think that all these categories exist mostly in theory and to some extent "in real life" (if there even is such a thing). But most people fit in somewhere in between those categories, and spending time thinking about where among all the categories you fit in is just a waste of time, and Moz has figured that out! That's my guess.

I would say he is just sexual, like most people, or maybe he is not sexual, like some people. When you think about it it's a suprisingly uninteresting question. All those categories are just created by the collective consciousness or something like that in order to make everything manageable to the human mind. I think that all these categories exist mostly in theory and to some extent "in real life" (if there even is such a thing). But most people fit in somewhere in between those categories, and spending time thinking about where among all the categories you fit in is just a waste of time, and Moz has figured that out! That's my guess.

Nicely put Jackie. You do know the difference between a straight man and a gay man dont you?

Personally, I don't care if he has sex with the toaster (as long as he doesn't hurt himself). Why would it matter?

labels are good, they're just describing words, even to say he is sexual is to provide him with a label - it's how we communicate and we do talk about these things like it or lump it. the problem is the perceived stigma behind each label - but since that's usually time, situation and culturally specific, i imagine in a few years, to say whether he's a sexual being (or not) will be met with indifference.

All i know is - he doesn't love me:tears::tears: and he never will!

PS: have more patience with us newbies please - older threads are often archived and we want our say!!:p

Edit: forgot to add, Patrick! if you have a recipe for vegan waffles, please share :)

So you are basing your assumption (and it is an assumption) on one photo?

See thats the thing about stupid threads, they illicit equally stupid responses...

Charmed to meet you too. Do you think that saying something "settles" an issue means it is the single point of data I considered? The word usually implies a debate that has been over-suffered with far too many points and counter-points and ends up seeming very tortured, but can sometimes be clarified by one single thing... I didn't run through a hundred citations and if that's what it takes to satisfy you, you will always consider me a dolt; I am not interested in spelling out everything I've considered to satisfy you.

I'm saying it's hard for me to see this image and think he might be straight as a arrow. Impressions are personal and I'm entitled to mine, idiotic as they are.

mozbelly.jpg

Well, since he has said in print that he's had sexual encounters with MEN AND WOMEN, I guess he's bi, eh? :crazy:
You guys do read interviews with the man, yes?

Charmed to meet you too. Do you think that saying something "settles" an issue means it is the single point of data I considered? The word usually implies a debate that has been over-suffered with far too many points and counter-points and ends up seeming very tortured, but can sometimes be clarified by one single thing... I didn't run through a hundred citations and if that's what it takes to satisfy you, you will always consider me a dolt; I am not interested in spelling out everything I've considered to satisfy you.

I'm saying it's hard for me to see this image and think he might be straight as a arrow. Impressions are personal and I'm entitled to mine, idiotic as they are.

mozbelly.jpg

I LOVE this pic. You do know the danger of posting something like this is to invite the frink thread in?

I hate people who hate people who make threads to ask questions like this.

"What does it matter?!" Bla bla bla....yawwwwwwwn.

He is gay. He was just far too embarrassed, too shy, too paranoid and too self-consciousness to ever "admit it". And at this stage of his life and career it's too late to do so. Which is why he never will. He's far more interesting and mysterious this way, and he knows that.

I hate people who hate people who make threads to ask questions like this.

"What does it matter?!" Bla bla bla....yawwwwwwwn.

He is gay. He was just far too embarrassed, too shy, too paranoid and too self-consciousness to ever "admit it". And at this stage of his life and career it's too late to do so. Which is why he never will. He's far more interesting and mysterious this way, and he knows that.

:clap:
You put it far more eloquently than I ever could,or could be bothered to

Back
Top Bottom