Morrissey Central Dog on a Chain - genuine number 1 album in Scotland

This surely deserves its own thread.
It's a genuine number 1 in Scotland, folks, i.e. not just on some dodgy Amazon/indie/iTunes etc. chart.
I'm guessing it will be the only country on the planet where he gets a proper #1.
He's said before how much he likes Scotland and the 'Scottish spirit'. It seems the feeling is mutual.
Well done Steve!

UPDATE 9:26 AM PT:

Link posted by Nerak:

THANK YOU, SCOTLAND !!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
A left wing,educated nation.
Kind of puts Skinny's argument in the bin.
Ha ha!'

A left wing,educated nation.
Kind of puts Skinny's argument in the bin.
Ha ha!'
Good point - clearly voted anti-Brexit and always vote anti-Tory.
Scotland is easily the most progressive nation in the UK (perhaps not saying much).

Scottish crowds are mental,always up for a good night out,see surfboard is back for round 2,he just cant let it go,hes like a dog on a chain with a bone.M haste ye back.

Youre welcome, Moz.

A show back at The Barrowlands would most definitely be very, very welcome. When society resumes, of course...

Youre welcome, Moz.

A show back at The Barrowlands would most definitely be very, very welcome. When society resumes, of course...

Saw New Order there a few years ago, Never heard a crowd singing as loud as they were that night!

How long have Scotland had separate charts? Genuine question, I have no idea as I just don't follow these things.
Ok I'm happy for Moz & the no.1 status, but it must be the equivalent of being no.1 in Birmingham or somewhere?

How long have Scotland had separate charts? Genuine question, I have no idea as I just don't follow these things.
Ok I'm happy for Moz & the no.1 status, but it must be the equivalent of being no.1 in Birmingham or somewhere?

We've always had them. They can break down by region as well. It all contributes to the UK tally.

We are a nation though!

Listen I know you're a fan but that's a pretty ignorant last line in your comment. Scotland have always had their own chart like every other country has.

L O L :rofl:
Number one in Scotland.
Well done Steve :clap:

P S. It’s time the tale were told of who actually wrote those Smiths songs?:brows:
Spill the beans Steve the game is up.

??:knife:

Tags
i am not a dog on a chain info

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom