Morrissey Central Dog on a Chain - genuine number 1 album in Scotland

This surely deserves its own thread.
It's a genuine number 1 in Scotland, folks, i.e. not just on some dodgy Amazon/indie/iTunes etc. chart.
I'm guessing it will be the only country on the planet where he gets a proper #1.
He's said before how much he likes Scotland and the 'Scottish spirit'. It seems the feeling is mutual.
Well done Steve!

UPDATE 9:26 AM PT:

Link posted by Nerak:

THANK YOU, SCOTLAND !!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
IANADOAC at No.47 in Scottish Top 100 Album Chart this week, still decent.
Indeed it is - there was a radio show in Scotland that was playing some of his new songs in the run-up to the album release. Do you know if they still are?

Indeed it is - there was a radio show in Scotland that was playing some of his new songs in the run-up to the album release. Do you know if they still are?
The show you refer to is on tonight at 10pm and I'll be tuned in, will report back tomorrow ?

Dog on a Chain - genuine number 100 album in Scotland. Good on ya Moz hanging on in there on 5th week of release!

Sixth consecutive week in the Scottish Top 100 Album Chart for I Am Not A Dog On A Chain...last week at No.100 but this week jumped back up the chart to No.62...Morrissey & 'bouncebackability' perfect combination! The album's highest position was No.1 and lowest No.100 but it has remained in the Scottish chart since release. The Barrowlands beckon for ya Moz when the dreaded lockdown's lifted!

Dog On A Chain at No.52 on Scottish Chart this week...still doing well in Scotland Moz!

Tags
i am not a dog on a chain info

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom