dont bother me by reading this im mean it.

D

dan mcgroarty

Dr. McGroarty still talking away... gotta go to lunch/ see the blank in your throat/ hah scape goat

what in the fugg are you saying? do you even know? doctor of what,stupidity? Your a fuggin jackmehoff and a half. I think you'd look good,with my ballz resting on your chiny chin chin sir dumb alot. your about as bright as a piece of schit,which by the way,I hear you look like? Leave know stupid,beofre the stupid police come and arrest you for impersonating a smart guy. MORON!!

> what in the fugg are you saying? do you even know? doctor of
> what,stupidity? Your a fuggin jackmehoff and a half. I think
> you'd look good,with my ballz resting on your chiny chin chin
> sir dumb alot. your about as bright as a piece of schit,which by
> the way,I hear you look like? Leave know stupid,beofre the
> stupid police come and arrest you for impersonating a smart guy.
> MORON!! well,dumder. hmm the whole point.Hey Proper dont waste your time writing such nonsense, Morrissey would say the same thing, about you and me. good luck. and definitely dont write about your balls on my posts. if you really are a woman, than ok,

Re: heroin will mess you up guy!

im glad i dont do it. then

Huh? I can write what i want,when I want. What's a dumbder by the way? morrissey would say the same thing to me? do you hang out with the guy? did you call him up and ask him jerky? I doubt it fuggknob. Do us all a favor,please? and shut your fuggin pie hole once and for all? the mere site of you is rank and vile and makes us all sick to our stomachs. But relax,you do it with pride. Go jack off to your grandma's pictures now fag boy. The only "women" I'm ever seen around town with are you and Russ T's mom's.

It's about time the "dead Heads" in this thread gave up all this drivel and got lives.

Moron? Stupid?
Stupid is a person who means to say NOW, but spells it KNOW(taken from YOUR last sentence, Proper).
Buy a dictionary, idiot.

> what in the fugg are you saying? do you even know? doctor of
> what,stupidity? Your a fuggin jackmehoff and a half. I think
> you'd look good,with my ballz resting on your chiny chin chin
> sir dumb alot. your about as bright as a piece of schit,which by
> the way,I hear you look like? Leave know stupid,beofre the
> stupid police come and arrest you for impersonating a smart guy.
> MORON!!

> Huh? I can write what i want,when I want. What's a dumbder by
> the way? morrissey would say the same thing to me? do you hang
> out with the guy? did you call him up and ask him jerky? I doubt
> it fuggknob. Do us all a favor,please? and shut your fuggin pie
> hole once and for all? the mere site of you is rank and vile and
> makes us all sick to our stomachs. But relax,you do it with
> pride. Go jack off to your grandma's pictures now fag boy. The
> only "women" I'm ever seen around town with are you
> and Russ T's mom's. dumder is you and some other people , just means dumb der, like dumder yes me too, well write what you want, but stop writing the same stuff, your energy should go into something more constructive, i know you have some thing to say , get over yourself and write... i dont know you, so maybe you arent dumder later morning... blah blah

Back
Top Bottom