don't @#!!! with a MOZ fan

I

ian

I can't imagine the net without FRANKLY VULGAR.
It was my favorite site,the only one who can satisfy my fanatism.
come back soon ,plleeeeaaaaaaaaseeeeeeee

Nope its gone forever :*(

> I can't imagine the net without FRANKLY VULGAR.
> It was my favorite site,the only one who can satisfy my
> fanatism.
> come back soon ,plleeeeaaaaaaaaseeeeeeee

Is there anywhere else we can get morrissey/smith mp3's??

Re: Nope its gone forever :*(

Cemetry Gates has a few, but nothing like the ambition of Frankly Vulgar. Something needs to be done to keep the availabilty of this material alive. Alot of it was stuff that I'm sure Morrissey would be glad to see freely distributed - I can't believe that he would have a problem with it.

> Is there anywhere else we can get morrissey/smith mp3's??

Re: Nope its gone forever :*(

> Cemetry Gates has a few, but nothing like the ambition of
> Frankly Vulgar. Something needs to be done to keep the
> availabilty of this material alive. Alot of it was stuff that
> I'm sure Morrissey would be glad to see freely distributed - I
> can't believe that he would have a problem with it.

what happen with frankly vulgar? is it gone for good?

perhaps a suggestion...

> Is there anywhere else we can get morrissey/smith mp3's??

the only thing i can think of is for people with certain files from that site to do some kind of file exchange, either through icq...or better yet, through cdrom trade...

it would be nice to have the material (at least the very hard to find smiths b-sides and cover material) on a (series) of cd rom disks with the files as mp3 files...there are several benefits to this:

1. you can fit more megabytes than sound minutes per cd (74min's max)
2. there's no generation loss in copying mp3's...with sound however, sound quality will go down.
3. if copying files into fewer mediums, it would be more economical to print onto cdr than a zip or jaz.

anyway, is there anyone with the files who'd be willing to copy them onto cdr?

-state

Re: Yeah, Morrisey should be ok with it

The webmaster should try to work something out. Just have live mp3s. All the various rare mp3s were copyrighted.

Maybe we could set up a hotline server? That's the way REM fans do it. I used to think there was nothing for REM until I came accross the hotline server. It's sorta seems secret with the fans. It's got loads of stuff!

REM fans do stuff differently. There's no listserv for REM. They communicate through the very advanced WebBoard at www.murmurs.com and the usenet too I guess. Not many fans make REM websites either because there are other sites that have everything covered and plus they are too busy talking on the WebBoard and downloading from hotline.

let's not speak so soon

> Cemetry Gates has a few, but nothing like the ambition of
> Frankly Vulgar. Something needs to be done to keep the
> availabilty of this material alive. Alot of it was stuff that
> I'm sure Morrissey would be glad to see freely distributed - I
> can't believe that he would have a problem with it.

if someone is out to get morrissey/smiths mp3's
cemetry gates might be next. i advise every one to leech what you can from there soon. i've got all the Q.T. movies already and hopefully by the end of today all have finished with the last mp3's.
someone could always make an ftp site and give the password to morrissey-solo visitors.

head_stones_11.jpg

Back
Top Bottom