Each and Every One Of You Lot Owe Me A Massive Apology!

When I think of the abuse, the dogs abuse I took for pointing out that Morrissey sings off key...The "you hate Morrissey" brigade and the insults I took over the years and for why? for pointing out this FACT - YES HE DOES SING OFF KEY! THATS FACT! NOW ITS ESTABLISHED FACT I WOULD LIKE AN APOLOGY FROM EACH AND EVERY NAYSAYER WHO DOUBTED ME!

Not much to ask?

Reg

And do you expect people to be gracious?

You obviously think too much of the people here, the message boards do seem to be an area where people come to start arguments and not to seriously contribute!

When I think of the abuse, the dogs abuse I took for pointing out that Morrissey sings off key...The "you hate Morrissey" brigade and the insults I took over the years and for why? for pointing out this FACT - YES HE DOES SING OFF KEY! THATS FACT! NOW ITS ESTABLISHED FACT I WOULD LIKE AN APOLOGY FROM EACH AND EVERY NAYSAYER WHO DOUBTED ME!

Not much to ask?

Reg

If I remember correctly I only protested you saying that it was a fact that Morrissey is a bad singer, which is obviousely a matter of opinion.
Morrissey is still the best singer in the world to me, even though he sings off key. Which I agree he does, but in a beautiful way.

Off Key or not, Morrissey is one of the last few that at least sings REALLY live on Stage, the rest of the pack all use backup tapes.

Not much to ask?

Reg
Im not sorry !!!!

Off Key or not, Morrissey is one of the last few that at least sings REALLY live on Stage, the rest of the pack all use backup tapes.

Really? Dose this mean that well-known singers use a back-up to ensure that difficult bits sound good, whilst being able to interupt with the live voice in order to make the performance "real"? Who is known to do this?

I prefer my singers to sing off key.....

Come on, as I have been told before.
This site is not about apologizing, if someone doesen't agree with what you say, just don't pay attention to them, maybe if you werent so annoying with all these posts about how you don't like something about Moz, or something totally irrelevant..then people woulden't care as much.

I think you need to drop the whole thing, none of us owe you anything.

Who cares how he sings!!! When he sang "Tomorrow" in spanish...well...that was the most awful spanish, but i almost cry when i heard that man singing it...."maaaañaaana" :D

Who cares how he sings!!! When he sang "Tomorrow" in spanish...well...that was the most awful spanish, but i almost cry when i heard that man singing it...."maaaañaaana" :D

When did he sing "Tomorrow" in spanish? Is there a place were I can get to hear this? a link maybe? Thanx

PS: Which Moz venue are you going to attend in Mex.... D.F. or Guadalajara?
I'd love to go to my birth place D.F. to see Moz but I'm going to have to settle for Guadalajara since I have tons of family there and around..this way I can visit them....plus it's closer to me and there isn't the horrible crime that exists in La Capital. [Don't want to get sequestered, raped and chopped up into pieces]
I'd like to know what this venue is like. I hope it's nice! The one in D.F. is nice for sure....MADRES!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom