Eddie Vedder re: Bonfire Of Teenagers: "some of the best Morrissey stuff I’d heard in years" / Andrew Watt confirmed as producer (January 14, 2022)

Eddie Vedder says new Morrissey record is "some of the best Morrissey stuff I've heard in years"

pearljamonline.it are quoting Vedder's Mojo interview (issue 340/March).

Other media item:

Last edited by a moderator:
so is JK on the record? contemporary of JT?

Well, if that won't get him a deal where he can spend other people's money, I don't know what will.

Onwards and upwards!
Flush yourself down the nearest toilet

The album exists,so we will hear it eventually. Even if (worst case scenario) it leaks posthumously in 20 years.

Fak Arf.

Not a single one of you stuck-pig slag would have anything positive to say about Eddie Vedder if it didn’t concern him blowing sunshine up Melvis’ asshole.

Fak Arf.

Not a single one of you stuck-pig slag would have anything positive to say about Eddie Vedder if it didn’t concern him blowing sunshine up Melvis’ asshole.
I bet you liked Pearl Jam before they were cool. “Awww, man, Jeremy is just soooo mainstream. Black is the real anthem for the real fans like us - and Garden! Oh, man, us real fans love that one!”

Fak Arf.

Eddie was very cool when he was in fairground attraction 😉

I bet you liked Pearl Jam before they were cool. “Awww, man, Jeremy is just soooo mainstream. Black is the real anthem for the real fans like us - and Garden! Oh, man, us real fans love that one!”

On the radio 2 session last night I think Johnny said he was playing with Pearl Jam this year but he didn't say where, wonder if it's their Hyde Park gigs in July as he's out with Blondie pre that and then in the US with The Killers from August to October.

On the radio 2 session last night I think Johnny said he was playing with Pearl Jam this year but he didn't say where, wonder if it's their Hyde Park gigs in July as he's out with Blondie pre that and then in the US with The Killers from August to October.
I’ve not listened to that yet. Marr and Pearl Jam in Hyde Park seems like a good night out.

Just had a look, they’ve got Pixies supporting the first night and no support mentioned for the second night. Could make a weekend of it.

Fak Arf.

Not much of a Pearl Jam fan... like a few of their songs... but have no reason to hate on Eddie Vedder. I wouldn't at all be surprised if he was at least a casual Smiths/Morrissey fan.

Not much of a Pearl Jam fan... like a few of their songs... but have no reason to hate on Eddie Vedder. I wouldn't at all be surprised if he was at least a casual Smiths/Morrissey fan.

Don't know too much about Pearl Jam, but I like that part where
he sings about "the lemon yellow sun".

Tags
bonfire of teenagers

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom