Edmonton, AB - Northern Alberta Jubilee Auditorium (Oct. 10, 2019) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Suedehead / Alma Matters / Hairdresser On Fire / How Soon Is Now? / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Morning Starship / Wedding Bell Blues / Lady Willpower / I Wish You Lonely / Why Don't You Find Out For Yourself / Munich Air Disaster 1958 / Back On The Chain Gang / Seasick, Yet Still Docked / That Joke Isn't Funny Anymore / Irish Blood, English Heart / First Of The Gang To Die / Home Is A Question Mark / The Bullfighter Dies / Jack The Ripper / Some Say I Got Devil / Everyday Is Like Sunday // Speedway

Setlist courtesy of setlist.fm

Last edited:

Very quiet on social media to begin with - just the complaints about searches.
Setlist is slowly appearing - take as provisonal.
Regards,
FWD.

(N2S: IBEH, Seasick,Ripper,Speedway)

Several:

From above:
0563d659a2d5e54de634063a3959a727.jpg
a5e0bc97f7d8d6bac3e747f1602b5b02.jpg

Hairdresser:

IBEH:

Several:

75292a80940c3f560477319d24e9b4f4[1].jpg

Setlist.fm is currently showing 2 '?' s - one is definitely Seasick, Yet Still Docked.
Unsure of the other - update to follow.
Otherwise, it appears to match the footage being shared and is close to accurate.
Good night.
FWD.

Never liked Irish Blood.
Morrissey's muddled political lyrics set to a clumsy third-rate grunge tune.
Now we know that instead of 'Tories and Labour', he's urging us to vote for a far-right party who will slash taxes for the rich, deny a climate emergency, and massively increase military expenditure, it's even worse.

Very quiet on social media to begin with - just the complaints about searches.
Setlist is slowly appearing - take as provisonal.
Regards,
FWD.

(N2S: IBEH, Seasick,Ripper,Speedway)

Most concerts now don't allow bags over a certain size. Ariana Grandes concerts require bags to be see through plastic 12 X 5 which you can purchase for €7.50 with her tour logo on it and only camera phones, no cameras. It adds another dimension to the earnings potential, BMG take note. In that case it was down to the artists management how security would go as the 3arena would normally just have a peek in bags/small backpacks.
Security at theatres in Dublin also look in bags and can refuse to allow people in with larger handbags.
I suppose the two protest posters at Morrissey's concert could have been perceived by security as souvenirs that they wanted signed.
They won't be making that mistake again by the looks of the security queue at last night's concert.
I'm looking forward to more footage and reviews from the concert. It's been a great tour even as a spectator from afar.

Never liked Irish Blood.
Now we know that instead of 'Tories and Labour', he's urging us to vote for a far-right party who will slash taxes for the rich, deny a climate emergency, and massively increase military expenditure, it's even worse.
I love Irish Blood, nothing muddled about spitting on the name of Oliver Cromwell, it's commons sense.
Everyone has free will to vote for who they like, or not vote at all.
All the rest is semantics.
Nothing to see here.

Never liked Irish Blood.

Skinny, you posted this, one of your favourite cut 'n' paste lines, yesterday in another thread.
We didn't believe it then, & we don't now. :rolleyes:
I've never read anywhere that Moz has asked/urged anyone to vote for anything/any party...he doesn't even vote himself...
Fake news everyone, nothing to see here. Have you read the manifesto to which you're referring or do you just get your stuff from twitter/facebook/any old rag you find under the sofa?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom