Morrissey Central "Elizabeth's birthday" (November 13, 2020)

13 Noviembre

9333f628-2be2-435a-a09b-838742b8e07d_sxklli.jpg

Another nice picture and this video to commemorate Elizabeth's birthday.

Is that Tibby?

(Or similar cat name).
Tibby was around for most of Morrissey's youth/early adulthood until he died at an almost biblical age so it's very much possible.

That cover was superb, great voice, great tribute.

I'm off to find a bandage for my right thumb to see if it improves my singing voice!

29-291709_transparent-flower-bouquet-clipart-png-offer-flower-bouquet

So emotional here...

Beautiful voice.

All my ❤️ to Morrissey.

That was a lovely cover, and she has such a great tone. I feel like only female vocalists can actually pull off a Morrissey song. Reminds me of Doll and the Kicks' cover that was better than the original imo:

Happy Birthday, Ms Dwyer.
Wonderful cover version that your son has chosen for you. Brought tears to my eyes.
Have a great day!

Wow, I didn't expect this cover to be so good.

RIP Elizabeth, hope you're enjoying your birthday in the better world that must be.

Last edited:
she has a great voice,does anybody know who she is.

Heck of a cover version.
RIP Elizabeth
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal;
Love leaves a memory no one can steal."
I was wanting to say something today in recognition of Elizabeth's birthday but couldn't find the right way, or words.

'Happy birthday' didn't seem appropriate, because there was nothing 'happy' about this particular birthday, given her recent death.

I think your post captured it perfectly @The Wild Turkey ...thank you my friend, those words were perfect.

RIP Elizabeth; I never knew you, but please know you are loved, & missed, so much, by so many.

Last edited by a moderator:
wow really great cover! i've seen too many mediocre ones (and FAR too many bad ones), but this is really, really nice.
Very fine control of her voice and use of vibrato.
cudos to Jan Romina, whoever you are.
and, bonus points for looking like you're really enjoying yourself.

That was a lovely cover, and she has such a great tone. I feel like only female vocalists can actually pull off a Morrissey song. Reminds me of Doll and the Kicks' cover that was better than the original imo:

Doll and the kicks, I think I’ve seen them, have the supported morrissey before?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom