Elvis / Morrissey appreciation thread by Eric & TTC

Even a little further in departure but close to home all the same. Yes, no 'Jailhouse Rock' here. Not this time in this house, no thank you. Heh-heh. Besides, there's a 'Fever' going around. :)

The Smiths

Elvis

-- Eric

Finally, these two as I ride out in the sunset. Well, not really. Haha. There are still many hours of daylight left until then. Remember the Elvis film, 'Flaming Star'? Sad ending of a film but it does have a pretty catchy title song to balance the sadness. One of his best acting films if not the best (as opinion will vary, of course) and a good 'ole western to add. Here I did post the longer version of 'I'll Remember You' as I go on a 'soft' note of songs for good 'ole rest and relaxation, and keep the drama to a minimum. :( Heh-heh. But, really, I do hope you enjoy all the selections I placed together. :) The selections can be almost limitless indeed but is, at the same time, quite limited and the irony of it all. Funny, huh?

Morrissey

Elvis

Hey, you take care of yourself now, Tom Tom Club, and God bless. Again, I hope you enjoyed all of these selections as I now sign out. The Lord bless you and keep you now. God bless you!

Your Brother in Christ, Eric

Back
Top Bottom