Morrissey Central "ELVIS RICHARDSON MEETS CHARLIE PRESLEY" (January 13, 2021)

ELVIS RICHARDSON MEETS CHARLIE PRESLEY

IMG_0516_fo3a72.jpg

FWD.

Photoshop
Photoshop
Photoshop
Would you work for me
I have got to shove my shit
Into celeb pics

elvis would have loved morrissey the artist as well as morrissey the person. perhaps if elvis had a friend like morrissey in his lifr than he might not have ended in the manner he did.

elvis would have loved morrissey the artist as well as morrissey the person. perhaps if elvis had a friend like morrissey in his lifr than he might not have ended in the manner he did.

How d'ya figure when Moz is clearly going the way of Elvis?

How d'ya figure when Moz is clearly going the way of Elvis?

such awful and hurtful rumors were spread about elvis while he was alive. often these same harmful rumors have also been spread about morrissey. it is shameful when the good ones are attacked out of jealousy.

such awful and hurtful rumors were spread about elvis while he was alive. often these same harmful rumors have also been spread about morrissey. it is shameful when the good ones are attacked out of jealousy.
Moz never said that those rumors were completely unfounded.

Elvis the man was nothing like Morrissey. I very much doubt that he would have had any positive opinions about him, had he survived to watch his rise.

Don’t be fooled by haircuts and a bit of clobber. We are talking about two people who are worlds apart.

Why stop there? If Jesus had Elvis in his life, he might not have ended in the manner he did.

Elvis was a red blooded man.
Not known for hanging out with friends of Dorothy.

Why stop there? If Jesus had Elvis in his life, he might not have ended in the manner he did.
jesus is the living word. he has no beginning and no end. elvis had knowledge of this truth. morrissey does also.

I think Elvis would have liked Morrissey - he was prone to melancholy himself, had a subversive sense of humour & was from a working-class background. Not many people would sing 'shove it up your nose' during a love ballad, but I could imagine Moz doing it.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom