"England Is Mine" trailer

I thought we all just discovered it was from the brand name of his
favorite typewriter the 'Smith-Corona' ? no ?

He actually wanted to call the band The Coronas ! , but thought it would give the wrong impression and clash aesthetically with his (at the time ) tee-totaling lifestyle.

people get their names from the strangest of places.. :tiphat:

Yes, totally! Since corona means crown in castilian (spanish)

Corona is a famous beer in the states, which is why I wrote what I wrote. I'm sure you have it where you are? Though, The Crowns would be good too!

Yes, I know. You can find it here too, in some pubs. I don't think he would have chosen a name linked with an object that represents the royalty. That's all KS.

Nothing to do with typewriters, the fact that after all these years, he's still not let on, makes me think he sees it as a mistake. I'm not one to expose other's other people's regrettable moments.

I'm sorry, I was only joking, please enlighten me. Where did he get the name of the band from? and why do you think he regrets it?

I know, apologies.
No problem. I think I'll just go with the idea that he got the name from his typewriter the 'Smith-Corona'. And that his only regret is that Johnny didn't like the name.. The Coronas !

:)

Given the fact that 'Morrissey' is a fictional representation of Steven Patrick Morrissey, I'm baffled why the inept PR 'machine' guiding his car-crash career oblivion sent out the hapless James Maker to be ritually slaughtered on these pages.

If Morrissey wants to do his own version, get to it, bitch. Imagine how hilarious a flimic version of his risible work of fiction entitled 'Autobiography' would be? What crazed auteur would sign up to such a doomed project? I hope this film is a huge success to make 'Morrissey''s blood boil as he watches the box office numbers, stabs furiously at his pocket calculator & realises that if he & Marr hadn't once again made another terrible business decision, then the success of 'England Is Mine' would have been the perfect prelude to the now inevitable 'hell freezes over' reunion tour of the radical art collective 'The Smiths' of which 'Morrissey', of course, was one quarter of.

It just gets more & more hilarious to rubberneck his catastrophic descent into ridicule even if his bullying of an Italian cop & use of Syrian refugees to whine in the media is his lowest ebb since Utoya, Paris, James Baldwin...erm....well, there's so many low ebbs now it's like the back-wash of the sea before a tsunami hits.

'Morrissey' is a charlatan & 'BrummieBoy' intends to reduce his legacy to a smouldering, smoking funeral pyre of burnt cinders. 'Morrissey' may feel he can use his nano-celebrity to bully a 'uniformed whore' just as the rest of the rich & powerful do, from Lords to MPs to Corporate Leaders. He is now the enemy & thus, must be destroyed. You can trust Andy to do this ruthlessly and efficiently once VegAnarchy In The UK drops..he has finally agreed to be the 'public image' of 'BrummieBoy', to be the lead figure in that Radical Art Collective. Of course, like 'Banksy', there are numerous entities behind 'BrummieBoy', some of whom are already conventionally 'famous'. Here's an open challenge to Steven Patrick Morrissey which will be the last comment on this site as it is now both too painful & too ridiculous to Carry On Crushing this prat:

You went totally beserk in response to Andy's withering destruction of your demos. KAL, AIMMN & the other one which I can't even now recall. You then thought you could wage war on this site by instructing your circus clown backing band to wear 'FcUK Morrissey-Solo' t-shirts on stage in Bradford. How did that one work out, motherf***er? What will you do when the video for 'VegAnarchy In The UK' drops & Andy is wearing a t-shirt with 'FcUK Morrissey-Dairy Queen' on one side & 'FcUK Johnny Rotten-Butter Bum Bandit' on the other side? What will you do? Sue? Well that will be f***ing hilarious, mate, as you won't have a leg to stand on. What will you quote in your 'letter of action'? The ironic gestures of 'fan fiction' which Andy has blasted this site with for a decade? Really? You'll give credence and credibility to this site as the defining authority and influence on your career? How will you defend yourself against Andy's charges that you have used Radical Art to try and sell records and 'become famous' even if, amusingly, you have singularly failed with the latter & haven't really done that well with the former. You are accused of appropriating Animal Liberation & Radical Queer praxis to make money. Your watered down nonsense of 'vegetarianism' as a staging post to Veganism which takes 35 years is beyond satire as is your ludicrous 'dance of the 7 veils' around your 'humasexuality'. Nuance & bona palare were radical gestures of disruption before 1967 and remained so outside of cosmopolitan centres until the Marriage Equality & Trans project gained political critical mass. Now your attempt to not 'frighten the horses' of Middle American consumers is just absurd given there's a queer cowboy bar in every single state.

You need to be careful, my friend. You need to realise that some of us do not sit back and watch cops being abused by hissy Diva celebrities. Andy has a brother who works in the Metropolitan Police anti-terror group. Your comments about a routine stop for suspicious driving in an urban area shows that you are quite possibly the most vain, idiotic twit to ever pretend to be a 'star'. You are no such thing, never were, never will be. Should be you foolish enough to try and wage 'legal war' from some assumed safe enclave in Switzerland you will very quickly be appraised of certain facts with regard to Andy's BCFC-Z B10 Small Heath Peaky Blinder background & his family line from Rathkeale's traveller community. Please understand Steven Patrick Morrissey: this is a war you can never win but if you even begin it with an opening skirmish of a battle you are doomed as Andy's blood tribe will settle the matter even if Andy is bankrupted by your legal eagle vermin. You will not be safe anywhere on this planet, nor will anyone who assists or endorses your futile attempt to stop Andy delivering his judgement on your ridiculous 'life in Art'. You constantly allude to dangerous alpha-males. You would do well to carefully research who and what 'BrummieBoy' represents before opening the Gates Of Hell for once opened there is nothing that could close them. Not even the God you sometimes still cling to..

That's it. What a fcUKin waste of space this dickhead has turned out to be. Marr's not much better either given he colluded in the whole debacle of the destruction of The Smiths by pretending they were a 'band of brothers' when they were just the 'backing band'. I/We/They/Us will periodically monitor developments hoping Morrissey is arrested & charged for daring to challenge the legitimate attempts by Roman police to protect everyone from suspicious driving activity which may be indicative of a terror attempt. He richly deserves to go to a physical prison but it's quite clear he is in a prison of a poisoned mind that no amount of 5 star hotel padding of his asylum can save him from. He richly deserves oblivion as a legacy and that is what he, & John Lydon, can expect when Andy unleashes VegAnarchy In The UK. But it's not the first single, it's not even number 5. Anyone deluded enough to think Morrissey is a 'fixation' of 'BrummieBoy' will soon realise he is an minor irritant which has to be dealt with but the main event is taking on the Fascist Magisterium Of The Holy Roman Catholic Church. Andy was in Rome when 'Morrissey' first turned up. His reaction when asked? "How curious....whatever next!". And then he returned to his work as Cardinal Sin...but that's a whole other story that it's not relevant to discuss here.

Sharon McCormick will mop up any troll attempts to have the last word.
But Andy aka 'BrummieBoy' is done here.
Morrissey has destroyed himself this time.
He richly deserves the reputational oblivion and legacy of risible laughter that is now his destiny.

'One Day Goodbye Will Be Farewell' is a wonderful song. It's all so sad. So much talent but poisoned by the absolute inability to stop being a little troll who thinks he's far more clever than he is. Or ever was when he first arrived in Moseley to visit & hang out with someone on the periphery of the epochal Birmingham cafe society that gave birth to 'BrummieBoy' back in the early 1970s.

Farewell

BB

Given the fact that 'Morrissey' is a fictional representation of Steven Patrick Morrissey, I'm baffled why the inept PR 'machine' guiding his car-crash career oblivion sent out the hapless James Maker to be ritually slaughtered on these pages.

If Morrissey wants to do his own version, get to it, bitch. Imagine how hilarious a flimic version of his risible work of fiction entitled 'Autobiography' would be? What crazed auteur would sign up to such a doomed project? I hope this film is a huge success to make 'Morrissey''s blood boil as he watches the box office numbers, stabs furiously at his pocket calculator & realises that if he & Marr hadn't once again made another terrible business decision, then the success of 'England Is Mine' would have been the perfect prelude to the now inevitable 'hell freezes over' reunion tour of the radical art collective 'The Smiths' of which 'Morrissey', of course, was one quarter of.

It just gets more & more hilarious to rubberneck his catastrophic descent into ridicule even if his bullying of an Italian cop & use of Syrian refugees to whine in the media is his lowest ebb since Utoya, Paris, James Baldwin...erm....well, there's so many low ebbs now it's like the back-wash of the sea before a tsunami hits.

'Morrissey' is a charlatan & 'BrummieBoy' intends to reduce his legacy to a smouldering, smoking funeral pyre of burnt cinders. 'Morrissey' may feel he can use his nano-celebrity to bully a 'uniformed whore' just as the rest of the rich & powerful do, from Lords to MPs to Corporate Leaders. He is now the enemy & thus, must be destroyed. You can trust Andy to do this ruthlessly and efficiently once VegAnarchy In The UK drops..he has finally agreed to be the 'public image' of 'BrummieBoy', to be the lead figure in that Radical Art Collective. Of course, like 'Banksy', there are numerous entities behind 'BrummieBoy', some of whom are already conventionally 'famous'. Here's an open challenge to Steven Patrick Morrissey which will be the last comment on this site as it is now both too painful & too ridiculous to Carry On Crushing this prat:

You went totally beserk in response to Andy's withering destruction of your demos. KAL, AIMMN & the other one which I can't even now recall. You then thought you could wage war on this site by instructing your circus clown backing band to wear 'FcUK Morrissey-Solo' t-shirts on stage in Bradford. How did that one work out, motherf***er? What will you do when the video for 'VegAnarchy In The UK' drops & Andy is wearing a t-shirt with 'FcUK Morrissey-Dairy Queen' on one side & 'FcUK Johnny Rotten-Butter Bum Bandit' on the other side? What will you do? Sue? Well that will be f***ing hilarious, mate, as you won't have a leg to stand on. What will you quote in your 'letter of action'? The ironic gestures of 'fan fiction' which Andy has blasted this site with for a decade? Really? You'll give credence and credibility to this site as the defining authority and influence on your career? How will you defend yourself against Andy's charges that you have used Radical Art to try and sell records and 'become famous' even if, amusingly, you have singularly failed with the latter & haven't really done that well with the former. You are accused of appropriating Animal Liberation & Radical Queer praxis to make money. Your watered down nonsense of 'vegetarianism' as a staging post to Veganism which takes 35 years is beyond satire as is your ludicrous 'dance of the 7 veils' around your 'humasexuality'. Nuance & bona palare were radical gestures of disruption before 1967 and remained so outside of cosmopolitan centres until the Marriage Equality & Trans project gained political critical mass. Now your attempt to not 'frighten the horses' of Middle American consumers is just absurd given there's a queer cowboy bar in every single state.

You need to be careful, my friend. You need to realise that some of us do not sit back and watch cops being abused by hissy Diva celebrities. Andy has a brother who works in the Metropolitan Police anti-terror group. Your comments about a routine stop for suspicious driving in an urban area shows that you are quite possibly the most vain, idiotic twit to ever pretend to be a 'star'. You are no such thing, never were, never will be. Should be you foolish enough to try and wage 'legal war' from some assumed safe enclave in Switzerland you will very quickly be appraised of certain facts with regard to Andy's BCFC-Z B10 Small Heath Peaky Blinder background & his family line from Rathkeale's traveller community. Please understand Steven Patrick Morrissey: this is a war you can never win but if you even begin it with an opening skirmish of a battle you are doomed as Andy's blood tribe will settle the matter even if Andy is bankrupted by your legal eagle vermin. You will not be safe anywhere on this planet, nor will anyone who assists or endorses your futile attempt to stop Andy delivering his judgement on your ridiculous 'life in Art'. You constantly allude to dangerous alpha-males. You would do well to carefully research who and what 'BrummieBoy' represents before opening the Gates Of Hell for once opened there is nothing that could close them. Not even the God you sometimes still cling to..

That's it. What a fcUKin waste of space this dickhead has turned out to be. Marr's not much better either given he colluded in the whole debacle of the destruction of The Smiths by pretending they were a 'band of brothers' when they were just the 'backing band'. I/We/They/Us will periodically monitor developments hoping Morrissey is arrested & charged for daring to challenge the legitimate attempts by Roman police to protect everyone from suspicious driving activity which may be indicative of a terror attempt. He richly deserves to go to a physical prison but it's quite clear he is in a prison of a poisoned mind that no amount of 5 star hotel padding of his asylum can save him from. He richly deserves oblivion as a legacy and that is what he, & John Lydon, can expect when Andy unleashes VegAnarchy In The UK. But it's not the first single, it's not even number 5. Anyone deluded enough to think Morrissey is a 'fixation' of 'BrummieBoy' will soon realise he is an minor irritant which has to be dealt with but the main event is taking on the Fascist Magisterium Of The Holy Roman Catholic Church. Andy was in Rome when 'Morrissey' first turned up. His reaction when asked? "How curious....whatever next!". And then he returned to his work as Cardinal Sin...but that's a whole other story that it's not relevant to discuss here.

He richly deserves the reputational oblivion and legacy of risible laughter that is now his destiny.

'One Day Goodbye Will Be Farewell' is a wonderful song. It's all so sad. So much talent but poisoned by the absolute inability to stop being a little troll who thinks he's far more clever than he is. Or ever was when he first arrived in Moseley to visit & hang out with someone on the periphery of the epochal Birmingham cafe society that gave birth to 'BrummieBoy' back in the early 1970s.

Farewell

BB

Farewell my friend
Bring me the head of Steven Paddy Tosserrey Charlatan CrankFraud.
Or just throw him in the sea if you like.

Always a pleasure to hear from you.
Remember the door here at solo is always open.

Around the corner all is well !

#we:loveletter:Rome

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife::rainbow:

Farewell my friend
Bring me the head of Steven Paddy Tosserrey Charlatan CrankFraud.
Or just throw him in the sea if you like.

Always a pleasure to hear from you.
Remember the door here at solo is always open.

Around the corner all is well !

#we:loveletter:Rome

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife::rainbow:

not gone yet, mt8

in Dusseldorf, remixin, innit

Farewell

BB

I will follow your example and leave for good as well but not yet but in a very near future. I wish you all the best although we never squared up or anything (not that I can remember anyway).

Tags
england is mine movie

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom