Ennio Morricone dead

@davidt may want to add this too. :)

I've never really forgiven Tony Visconti for inviting Morricone to orchestrate a song, then throwing most of it away. The strings on Dear God Please Help Me might as well have been synthesized for all the use they made out of them.
I hate to say it but it didn't showcase the genius of Morricone. When I first heard it I thought: that doesn't sound like a 32 piece orchestra. The synthesised strings on Smiths songs sounded more impactful and genuine. For the next album Moz should have done a whole album with Morricone, without cutting anything by Ennio.

Now that it’s official that morrissey is a complete f***ing nutter, a real hard man going around knocking folk out, and kids all ower the f***ing shop, and he’s still in England..... you need to be careful now benny , you could be next to get slapped about by this mad f***ing manc... you know what they’re like when they get full of drink benny....keep safe benny your due at least a few slaps from this mad, violent, drunken manc ... what goes around comes around .....

I’m sorry but Benny is out of the office now, however you’re reply is important even though you haven’t got a 4kin clue what you’re talking about and make no sense whatsoever. Suggest you refrain from posting any future response until you have done some homework and a few black coffees. :thumb:
No more attention shall be wasted with you and we wish you well going forward.

🇬🇧:knife:

I don’t want to speculate but maybe he simply gave up on life and faced his fate of being beaten to death in angry gorilla-like fashion...this song probably played over his murder:

[/QUOTE

Ever think of getting rid of your sig? Its annoying scrolling through comments when one of your posts takes up half of my screen.

I’m sorry but Benny is out of the office now, however you’re reply is important even though you haven’t got a 4kin clue what you’re talking about and make no sense whatsoever. Suggest you refrain from posting any future response until you have done some homework and a few black coffees. :thumb:
No more attention shall be wasted with you and we wish you well going forward.

🇬🇧:knife:
Thank you for your reply( it’s been a while mind hasn’t it) your feed back is not important..... neither are your snotty comments about morrissey over the years..... you dislike it when challenged and think that you shouldn’t be.... Go play with your cabbages and try to score another own goal... you tedious, dog breath, knuckle scraper,

I remember when first hearing/watching this vid along with Mikey Farrell's own version of Sweetie Pie thinking just how much Visconti f***ed up these sessions.

I remember when first hearing/watching this vid along with Mikey Farrell's own version of Sweetie Pie thinking just how much Visconti f***ed up these sessions.
Just following Morrissey's orders, apparently. According to Visconti, Moz didn't like the original version of 'Sweetie-Pie', so kept asking for remix after remix, until it finally ended up in its final released state.

Don't know why I'm surprised that the likes of Viva Hate has to hijack this thread with his/her insensitive, insulting, insipid 'insights' into the death of a music maestro.
wants to stand out...
If he stands out for his stupidity and disrespect.
It's not fun.
She or he is wrong in the head!!!
Poor!!!!👎🏿😒😒🙈🙈🙈🙈🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄😱😱😱😱

I imagine when Mozzz reaches heaven, awaiting him will be a neverending platter of his favorite dairy cheeses.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom