Erotic Stationery

Uncleskinny

It's all good
Subscriber
I went and bought a new notebook today - with detachable bookmark. It's a thing of beauty. I mentioned this and demonstrated it to Mrs F, who admits she has a stationery fetish too. As a kid, I used to buy those wee mini tablet notebooks - not to write in, just to admire. It brought to mind Morrissey's quote...

"As I grew up I used to love stationery and pens and booklets and binders. I can get incredibly erotic about blotting paper.

Anyone else feel the same?

P.

Yes,
to the point where I have to cross the road to avoid stationers. :lbf:

Sketchbooks...especially with a nice textured paper...

I have a special love for paper, pens and leads of all kinds...reveals what a dinosaur I am I guess :( In my day we still inked with Rapidograph pens...

Now all is printed...CAD replaced the tools of my profession that I adored...:tears:

I could spend happy hours choosing pens and pencils, and just the right shade and texture of paper. That quote was one of the reasons I thought Mr. Moz was pretty cool in the first place.

Yes, I feel the same way. Love stationery, being in stationery shops...I have way too many notebooks that I don't even write in because I just love the way they are, the nice blank pages.

I love Stationery, and always have since I was a child.
My son does as well.
When he gets new stationery we both sniff it and remark:-
"ahhh, new, nice.....mmm".

Yes, I feel the same way. Love stationery, being in stationery shops...I have way too many notebooks that I don't even write in because I just love the way they are, the nice blank pages.

I suppose you secretly adore the coffee in Starbucks, too.

Tags
missionary
Back
Top Bottom