she just may have never really existed
:eek:

no,
never
and i won't be
until i've seen the stars
reflect in the reservoirs :cool:

I'm a blatant plagiarist! :p

No. I thought I was but now it's pretty clear I was just being a stupid teenager...

I love stuff. I love my friends and my pets and my family and soya milkshakes and The Father Dowling Mysteries and kareoke. But I've never been in love. :)

everytime I listen to "Another Girl, Another Planet" I think i'm in love with a different person every time...

Wolve, may I remind you that you're the official sponser of this poll? And venereal disease ain't pretty :D .

See you get enough respons! You're not a witch or anything, are you? I felt something itching earlier today, say you're pulling my leg!

Right, as for the topic matter:
you know the butterflies when you're young, and they make you do silly things (yes, even sexual things!), but then you realize it isn't love, it's not the idea you have of being in love. So: no I've never been in love.
But that was a lie. I fell in love with a gay boy. He was gorgeous, all I needed, and sometimes I still feel butterflies, but I think they're more friendship-related. He's my best friend now (but I'll stop before this is something like a Dawson Creek scenario!:eek: )

Well Jessica Simpson and that Nick fella didn't even last a year. :p

Actually, according to People Magazine, it was three years. :p And she dumped him, which in my case will never happen. :D

EDIT: unless he tells me to, in which case I'll take to my bed with the PG Wodehose Omnibus.

Last edited:
Kickstand, I saw that earlier you needed some education about Virtie and Lor, well here's lesson number two in Solo gossip: Clippers is talking about Cod. She is way too classy for Nick anyway :) .

But stop hijacking my thread! This is a serious subject! :rolleyes:

love indeed only lasts for 2 years at most...

then everything crumbles...and falls apart....

Back
Top Bottom