Extra tickets for Sendai, Kawasaki, Tokyo Zepp x2

theboyracer

Still busting the gat
Extra tickets for Kawasaki, Tokyo Zepp x2

My girlfriend and I have four extra tickets for the sold out Kawasaki show and two extra tickets for each of the Tokyo Zepp shows.
Thanks.

Last edited:
Re: Extra tickets for Kawasaki, Tokyo Zepp x2

Thanks again to everyone.

All we have left is one ticket for the Kawasaki gig, one for the first night of Tokyo Club Zepp and two tickets for the second night Club Zepp.

All tickets are 8,000 yen . We will meet up in Japan to make the exchange before the gig.

Hi there, my boyfriend and I would love to go to the second Zepp show on 24 April. If the tickets are still available, it would be great if you could email me at eethomas1 AT gmail.com (sorry would PM you but my log-in hasn't been approved yet).
Thanks,
Eleanor

Hi there, my boyfriend and I would love to go to the second Zepp show on 24 April. If the tickets are still available, it would be great if you could email me at eethomas1 AT gmail.com (sorry would PM you but my log-in hasn't been approved yet).
Thanks,
Eleanor

Replied. Thanks again.

All we have left is one ticket left for the first night (23rd) in Tokyo at club zepp. Once again thanks to all the people that bought our tickets. See you soon.

Back
Top Bottom