'f*** morrissey-solo.com' says Morrissey and the band

giving this more thought that than its worth now :o
I suppose that David T continuing to allow some truly despicable people post here is like when the ACLU defends the KKK :straightface:
so I guess one must simply endure their continued existence in the name of "freedom" :rolleyes:
on the other hand, it would be nice to know just what it would take for Morrissey not to hate this site so much :squiffy:

Are you forced to by Morrissey's recordings? I don't think so.....
You don't need to offend him... he's not as nice as White, I agree.. but offending him you'll not solve the problem...

What does buying a record have anything to do with it? You don't have to buy a record to listen to music...and you shouldn't have to suffer through your choice of music being ruined because the guitar player is a buffoon.

He isn't fit to carry Alain Whyte's soiled underwear, nonetheless play Johnny Marr songs.

Offending him does plenty...maybe not for you, but so long as it bothers Morrissey and the band, I'm very pleased.

What's so bad about Jesse? Why do loads of people on here slag him off!? I think he's great, I think you're being far too harsh on him. Yes he's not Johnny Marr but he can f***ing play, listen to his versions of Ask live or I Want The One I Can't have and dozens more brilliant songs. How can you say the guitars on I Will See You In Far Off Places or The Youngest Was The Most Loved are offensive to your ears or whatever you said. It's like you have a great distain for him for no real valid reason other than the fact that he's not as good as Alain Whyte.

Well done for paying attention to 1 mispelled letter and not the comment as a whole. This is why this whole site is futile when you try to debate, no wonder Moz hates some of the gimps on here.

Re: Morrissey and the band have a message for you.

attachment.php

This is actually pretty fricggin' awesome. I wonder if they go to the pigsty?

They are an excellent band. Jesse sounded really good at Hop Farm. People are just moaning for the hell of it. There are plenty of more worthwhile things to debate.....actually, why am I typing this?

If only there was some sort of centralized fan website, which reported on all the minutiae of Morrissey's life so he would know when a company was using his name and false endorsement to sell their product. Yeah, someone should look into that...

It's really shameful of Morrissey to act like this and it's changed how I feel about him. He disrespects his fans, especially the hard-working DavidT. If this web site would have complied with M's "cease and desist" order, the arrogant one would barely have a career now.

It's really shameful of Morrissey to act like this and it's changed how I feel about him. He disrespects his fans, especially the hard-working DavidT. If this web site would have complied with M's "cease and desist" order, the arrogant one would barely have a career now.

Ridiculous. I didn't even know solo existed until a couple of years ago, and somehow still managed to hit all the tours and buy all the albums.

Ridiculous. I didn't even know solo existed until a couple of years ago, and somehow still managed to hit all the tours and buy all the albums.

Well, for a French fan for example, it would have been impossible to get all the news that were on the site, including all that is related to the concerts.

I'm fairly certain this website did have to comply with Morrissey's "cease and desist" orders on numerous occasions. I specifically remember David having to take down a post which purported to be between Morrissey and Sanctuary. No one knew if it was legit or not until his lawyers demanded that the post be removed.

Ultimately, this behaviour is entirely consistent with Morrissey's career-long stance. Why should anyone be shocked? If we know anything of him, we should expect this kind of attitude. It makes him what he is. We can always expect him to stand up for himself. He isn't even afraid to alienate half his fanbase. Qualities like these are non-existent elsewhere in pop music. He is the ultimate outsider and will always stand by that. Also, it is very funny.

http://www.zazzle.co.uk/f***_morrissey_solo_com_tshirt-235941790277531428

Tempting.. lol ;-)

http://www.zazzle.co.uk/f***_morrissey_solo_com_tshirt-235941790277531428

Tempting.. lol ;-)

Now, I'd buy that for a dollar! :thumb:

That's an awful T-Shirt, anyway why did the shirt have to the F-Bomb on it? Why couldn't it have had something a bit more classy and subtle and eccentric like "Sod Morrissey-Solo, I Wouldn't Pay Them In Washers"

Tags
cleanup david tseng fuck msolo reform t-shirt
Back
Top Bottom