'f*** morrissey-solo.com' t-shirt worn by Morrissey and band in Bradford

Update (June 29, 7:50 AM PT):
Media coverage:

Morrissey wages war on own fansite - The Guardian, link from Uncleskinny
Morrissey vs. His Fans - ClashMusic
Morrissey - Morrissey's F-Word Blast At Fan Website - ContactMusic
Morrissey Hates His Fans, The Music Industry, The Smiths, The Internet And YOU. Probably. - Hecklerspray

They came out in 'f*** Morrissey solo.com' for the encore of This Charming Man.

ironically he was holding a copy of Manchester Music Tour by .......JJ

Image from Facebook posted by modrevolve:

full

Last edited by a moderator:
What a load of whining, over sensitive children you lot are!

Exactly. We're sensitive. Like artists. We whine. Like heifers. Closer comes the screaming knife of Morrissey. He's always pointing something at us. (quote, see film.)

Oops no sorry he's not anymore. He's not feeling himself tonight. He fills his t. shirt, that's it. :-d

...definitely not a lot compared with the Rspca; in 2010 they found new homes for 83,268 animals. Without the help of any bimbo or any kid that's a looker, apparently.
Even the lovely Catmower on her own is more efficient than that in helping animals.

"Never scratch the surface" is the message we are being bombarded with from the M/ Peta camp.
Thank God, we have the internet.

Morrissey probably wants to f*** the whole of the internet, he's that nasty. He might have a cardiac arrest doing it. If that fit musician there with a guitar doesn't help him.

ONE single solitary dog or cat (or any animal) should be Too Many for PETA.

They are shameful hypocrites.

MOZ should open his mouth about this one but I am sure he'll be conveniently silent about murderous PETA. Now is not the time for Morrissey to be a coward when speaking up (but I bet he will be).

what´s the story morning glory...for me the best song of moz is (and will be) spring heeled jim...and i pray to god to he´ll play it life again...enjoy the tour...don´t discuss boring things...take it or leave it...live is a pigsty...and btw..the new songs are powerful...i like them...

Vuck U Morrissey, Yes when you were young. Now It`ll be Tea & biscuits how U like it.

Vuck the Anonymous Moz slayers. Bring back the Sweet & Tender hooligans who grew up on Suedehead.

Vuck Rock, Moz youre a Pop singer you`re words can paint 1001 pictures.

Vuck the Marmite band U like it or U dont, Keep the drummer he Kickass.

Vuck Bowie, Jump back & attack like U did on Your Arsenal.

ONE single solitary dog or cat (or any animal) should be Too Many for PETA.

They are shameful hypocrites.

MOZ should open his mouth about this one but I am sure he'll be conveniently silent about murderous PETA. Now is not the time for Morrissey to be a coward when speaking up (but I bet he will be).
Believe me he is a coward and a laughable one.

Regardless of what is said on whichever websites that his audience choose to contribute to, lets not forget the performance at Glastonbury, broadcast on T,V, for all to see!!!
Never mind blaming Radiohead for the crowd.
Never mind about U2s flashing drumstix and effects.
Never mind the rain either.

He should breathe a sigh of relief that the BBC had the footage removed from utube.
It was awful on the eyes and awful on the ears.
The band looked like they'ed been asked to come in to do an extra shift at short notice, and the sound they produced was the worst I've heard of his many line ups,(It really says something when you can say that you have heard tribute bands that sound a lot better).

Sometimes I have wondered if the band are really that happy with him treating them like a bunch of puppets and dressing them up in kilts,various T-shirts with HIS points of view on or having to appear naked on record sleeves.

So as far as I am concerned he can whistle dixie,he's not gettin a penny off me now.
I will always use "morrissey solo", "True to Ju" is utter shite.

Its there for all to see Mizzerrey "Biz Borer and the PlasticYankeeDoodles" are done for so why don't you man up and sort it or "GET OFF THE STAGE"

Hahaha! I don't hate this site. It's the one REALLY good Morrissey news site I've come across. But that's still hilarious.

Regardless of what is said on whichever websites that his audience choose to contribute to, lets not forget the performance at Glastonbury, broadcast on T,V, for all to see!!!
Never mind blaming Radiohead for the crowd.
Never mind about U2s flashing drumstix and effects.
Never mind the rain either.

He should breathe a sigh of relief that the BBC had the footage removed from utube.
It was awful on the eyes and awful on the ears.
The band looked like they'ed been asked to come in to do an extra shift at short notice, and the sound they produced was the worst I've heard of his many line ups,(It really says something when you can say that you have heard tribute bands that sound a lot better).

Sometimes I have wondered if the band are really that happy with him treating them like a bunch of puppets and dressing them up in kilts,various T-shirts with HIS points of view on or having to appear naked on record sleeves.

So as far as I am concerned he can whistle dixie,he's not gettin a penny off me now.
I will always use "morrissey solo", "True to Ju" is utter shite.

Its there for all to see Mizzerrey "Biz Borer and the PlasticYankeeDoodles" are done for so why don't you man up and sort it or "GET OFF THE STAGE"
and buy some bras your floppy tits look dreadful under those t-shirts.

Vuck U Morrissey, Yes when you were young. Now It`ll be Tea & biscuits how U like it.

Vuck the Anonymous Moz slayers. Bring back the Sweet & Tender hooligans who grew up on Suedehead.

Vuck Rock, Moz youre a Pop singer you`re words can paint 1001 pictures.

Vuck the Marmite band U like it or U dont, Keep the drummer he Kickass.

Vuck Bowie, Jump back & attack like U did on Your Arsenal.

Oooh I forgot....ps vuck the Communist Chinese Party...not the trodden chinese people!!

f*** Morrissey......... Eat Cows,Pigs,Lambs and Elephants feet.
Say sorry or the animals get it !!!!!!! Moz you cheeky bastard
Cats and Dogs are for Christmas ,yeh !!!!!

f*** Moz/f*** Animals hit HIM back and see how he likes it????

Post your favourite meat recipe's

Quite simple isn't it? DavidT, Kewpie and rest of solo are cry baby hypocrites! Allowing an Internet forum the freedom of speech and at times allowing people to link downloads to official material and links to leaks of new albums which causes less sales for Moz but then whining and moaning when Mozzer uses his freedom of speech is why he wore the shirt! You Solo-ers may brag about tour date announcements and news etc but there are other, less bitchy, moaning and hypocritical forums and sites that tell us this info without the shite that, on here, follows with it.

Time David etc realized that the precious Solo is just falling and failing! And time they notice that if they are gonna have the freedom to say whatever they want about Moz that he will say things back, he's only human although many Solo-ers treat him like some sort of object!!

Miserable, bitter, old Gay f***er... Sick of his winging shite....

Hi Mizzerrey sat in your hotel room reading this f*** YOU HHHHhhhaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!and yer shite band!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Mizzerrey sat in your hotel room reading this f*** YOU HHHHhhhaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!and yer shite band!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love how whoever wrote this is likely sat alone in a room somewhere assuming that Moz cares enough to read what they are saying whilst he is on a European tour with sell out shows!

Hahaha, he definitely succeeded in what he wanted to do..... Completely piss off every unsatisfiable fan on this site who could really care less of him. I love him for stuff like this.

Agreed, nice to see somebody has a life and doesn't allow themselves to be dragged into a fuss over a tshirt lol

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom