Favorite and least favorite songs on each of The Smiths albums (not including "Rank")

No least favorites...Favorites, too mention to mention. FROM The Smiths R.A.T.F., G.A., Y.G.E.N., S.L.C. ..."THE ENTIRE BLOODY RECORD WAS SIGNAL POST IN THE MUSIC BIZ.",..EH MORRISSEY..?...GOOD SHOW LADDIE!
Maybe try some jingle jangle, Ya know, the pop music that guitar player you had...in the group.....was so great at. The funeral music, K.T.B.D.T.I., will come in time. Ask me, ask me , ask me....that's the stuff we love. You were happier then...what happened dear boy ? W.E.H.I.L.Y.

I love the audacity of picking FMS as your favorite from an album full of classics such as TIALTNGO, IKO and TBWTTIHS. It’s vulgar. But fun.

you gotta understand that I also almost chose William or cemetery gates. My least fav for queen was a certainty but my fav was a wrought over choice and could have gone a bunch of different ways. Frankly though is just a great piece of music and frankly I feel like I can relate to the characters of the song. It’s weird how we choose. Take my least fav choices for strange ways and murder. If I was listening to the songs on some random playlist I might rank them differently but when I put those albums on I usually get frustrated with those song just because they to me disrupt the uptempo flow (my fav morrissey mode) of those albums. It’s tricky

you gotta understand that I also almost chose William or cemetery gates. My least fav for queen was a certainty but my fav was a wrought over choice and could have gone a bunch of different ways. Frankly though is just a great piece of music and frankly I feel like I can relate to the characters of the song. It’s weird how we choose. Take my least fav choices for strange ways and murder. If I was listening to the songs on some random playlist I might rank them differently but when I put those albums on I usually get frustrated with those song just because they to me disrupt the uptempo flow (my fav morrissey mode) of those albums. It’s tricky
I agree with you 100 but William is on Hatful of Hollow

The Smiths.
F. I don't Owe You Anything
LF. Miserable Lie.

Meat is Murder.
F. Well I Wonder.
LF. Meat is Moider

The Queen is Dead.
F. The Queen Is Dead
LF. Never Had No One Ever

Strangeways, Here We Come.
F. A Rush and a Push and the Land is Ours.
LF. Last Night I Dreamt That Somebody Loved Me

But these can all change depending on time/day. The only one that is immovable is 'well I Wonder' as my favourite on MIM.

the smiths
F: i don’t owe you anything
LF: miserable lie

meat is murder
F: well i wonder
LF: what she said

the queen is dead:
F: the boy with the thorn in his side
LF: frankly mr shankly

strangeways here we come
F: girlfriend in a coma
LF: paint a vulgar picture