Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Human Being

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • East West

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Interlude

Votes: 5 16.7%

• Total voters
I feel like few are going to agree with me, but it's gotta be "Interlude" for me. I love both versions, but it's just such a beautiful love song. I think it works so well as a duet, and an excellent choice for a Morrissey/Siouxsie collaboration.

Last edited:
I voted for "East West" - I like the wistfulness. I don't know that any of them have necessarily been a smashing success , have they ? I'm still hoping Moz will release his live version of "Moon Over Kentucky" as a b-side to one of the next singles (?). It really captures the weird,Oedipal, menace/liberation of the original...

Mine is a vote for East West too. It's just a very gentle song but in an appealing way.

I'd never really thought of Interlude as a cover version despite knowing that it is.

I almost voted for No-One Can Hold A Candle To You but it just sounds so exactly the same as the original, you might as well listen to just that.

'Skin Storm' is sublime, particularly with Moz's lyrical changes, beautiful melody beautifully sung. The original is very good too, always found Ian H an underrated songwriter

I was about to click "Moon River" then saw "Interlude" at the bottom and really as a lover of duets as I am :blushing:
its one of my fave songs of his, and with the goddess Siouxsie as his singing partner, what could be better? :love:
also one must not forget :straightface:
the song is the bridge between two worlds :eek: that of mopey Mozzers :cool: & sexy Goths :horny:
:p

I voted for "East West" - I like the wistfulness. I don't know that any of them have necessarily been a smashing success , have they ? I'm still hoping Moz will release his live version of "Moon Over Kentucky" as a b-side to one of the next singles (?). It really captures the weird,Oedipal, menace/liberation of the original...

I also love "Kentucky". I voted for "Floorboards" because it never seems to wear thin.
Hard choice though, with "Redondo Beach" in there as well

Last edited by a moderator:
Skin Storm (followed by Interlude and Moon River)

Back
Top Bottom