Fern britton...."attacked"

according to the news fern britton is to talk about being raped when she was 21. is it just me or is she dragging this up now to gain public support after the dieting/gastric band fall out? either way i find her a f@$king hypocrite:mad:

And they can take their Iceland ready meals and Ryvita Mini's with them! :p

Love Alma xxx

:D:guitar::p. i used to like fern. she was a role model to all overweight women battling the bulge, then it all went wrong:mad: nothing to do with dieting/gastric band,its the mere fact she used to advocate and promote till her hearts content, the fact she'd never "diet". she'd harp on how she loves eating junk food, 2nd helpings, picking off other peoples plates, swigging cans of lager then burping. then low and behold she starts losing weight. so if she was so "happy" why start dieting? though she didn't start dieting she had f***ing surgery, therefore misleading everyone. she's welcome to do as she likes, but to be such a hypocrite beggars belief. now she's prancing around like she's a super model, sticking her chest out, "accidently" trying to show her knickers etc. she's a vexation to the spirit:mad: sorry for waffling:o

:D:guitar::p. i used to like fern. she was a role model to all overweight women battling the bulge, then it all went wrong:mad: nothing to do with dieting/gastric band,its the mere fact she used to advocate and promote till her hearts content, the fact she'd never "diet". she'd harp on how she loves eating junk food, 2nd helpings, picking off other peoples plates, swigging cans of lager then burping. then low and behold she starts losing weight. so if she was so "happy" why start dieting? though she didn't start dieting she had f***ing surgery, therefore misleading everyone. she's welcome to do as she likes, but to be such a hypocrite beggars belief. now she's prancing around like she's a super model, sticking her chest out, "accidently" trying to show her knickers etc. she's a vexation to the spirit:mad: sorry for waffling:o

I feel the same way about Sophie Dahl...presenting herself as a role model for the curvy lady (she looked amazing)...then virtually disappearing before our very eyes! :eek:

Love Alma xxx

I think that girl who played Sonia in Eastenders has the right idea...she bowed down to public pressure and lost lots of weight...but it just made her bloody miserable...so she put it all back on again and looks great...good for her! :)

Love Alma xxx

I think she lost weight cause she was offered a dvd deal. Lots of money for it as well.
I say let them do what they want. I think Fern got a bit of an unfair deal, she was very over weight, its not healthy so she did something about it. I do think she should have said something since she was going on about healthy eating and stuff I suppose the problem is people feel she lied but then it gets into the realms of why should the public know everything. All this oh I feel cheated letters that were getting sent in made me think some people needed to get a life other than that of morning tv.

I think she lost weight cause she was offered a dvd deal. Lots of money for it as well.
I say let them do what they want. I think Fern got a bit of an unfair deal, she was very over weight, its not healthy so she did something about it. I do think she should have said something since she was going on about healthy eating and stuff I suppose the problem is people feel she lied but then it gets into the realms of why should the public know everything. All this oh I feel cheated letters that were getting sent in made me think some people needed to get a life other than that of morning tv.

I really can't imagine ever being actually arsed enough to write a letter! :rolleyes:

Love Alma xxx

sending letters/ringing phone in's, aren't really for normal folk. anyone doing this needs to get a grip i agree. but its the fact she was barking on all the time about being big and "loving it". she's mutton dressed as lamb full stop.:mad:

I really can't imagine ever being actually arsed enough to write a letter! :rolleyes:

Love Alma xxx

I know. Even points of view cracks me up, but that might be Terry's tight troos
woganDM1510_468x352.jpg

i used to write to father xmas and then go to the post box with my dad with the letter in tow:o f*** knows where the letter actually went:eek:

i used to write to father xmas and then go to the post box with my dad with the letter in tow:o f*** knows where the letter actually went:eek:

To Lapland of course...to Santa! :)

Don't you believe? :eek:

(I have already written my letter this year...I want a new winter coat...and a laptop!)

Love Alma xxx

Back
Top Bottom