First actual Morrissey tweet according to rep

Re: Official Morrissey Twitter account reactivated

"@itsmorrissey

Hello. Testing, 1, 2, 3. Planet Earth, are you there? One can only hope..."

If that is really from the hand of Moz, this is an historic day.

Twitter was MADE for Morrissey. I'm not joking, he could f***ing OWN twitter.

Isn't he a little verbose for 140 characters? He squeezed about fourteen syllables into the word "business" on that dopey promo the other day.

He'll adapt. No one has better one-liners, as Autobiography has recently reminded us! :)

Perhaps he can try and fit the court case into 140 characters?

I thought he already was on Twitter, according to the Blue Rose people. He also has a blog? Or, is that all a sham?

He'll adapt. No one has better one-liners, as Autobiography has recently reminded us! :)

"@AAPatrol My childhd is strts upn strts x3. Strts 2 dfie u n strts 2 cnfne u, wiv no sgn of mtrwy, frwy or hiwy.”

Morrissey discusses new album promotion with Harvest CEO.

TWEET NUMBER 2

"@itsmorrissey Follow, follow, follow. Twitter is the perfect metaphor for...something. Dunno what."

TWEET NUMBER 2

"@itsmorrissey Follow, follow, follow. Twitter is the perfect metaphor for...something. Dunno what."

And so it begins. Barbarians at the gates. "Dunno." Give me strength. I swear the first "Innit?" and I shall track him down personally with a thermos flask full of a blended OED and a rusty funnel.

If it really is the man himself, I don't see him lasting very long. Twitter can be a viscous place for celebrities who aren't thick skinned, and we all know that Morrissey respond well to criticisms (and there'll be worse than just that in store for him from the trolls)... Hope he sticks around though, if it really is him!

If it really is the man himself, I don't see him lasting very long. Twitter can be a viscous place for celebrities who aren't thick skinned, and we all know that Morrissey respond well to criticisms (and there'll be worse than just that in store for him from the trolls)... Hope he sticks around though, if it really is him!

That's only if he reads the replies, which I'm sure he's wise enough not to do.

TWEET NUMBER 2

Clearly Morrissey hasn't embraced the power of his inner-loser. You gotta be a follower to get your followers to do stuff.

Mozz on twitter? Too good to be true. OR he could reinvent himself totally and become a total aphorism tart on here. I SO hope that it's him.

Tags
morrissey twitter

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom