First of the Gang to Die DVD

J

Jo

Has anyone bought this yet? I've got a copy and was really disappointed to see a different video to the one being show on music channels, xfm etc. Mine is shot at the gig in Manchester in May, and has Morrissey singing the whole song... the one I've seen on TV is a much cuter edit of footage from different bits of the gig - it starts with people coming in to the arena, shows fans shaking hands with Morrissey throughout and ends with stewards sweeping up as you hear Morrissey saying 'thank you'. Have I been conned?? Has anyone else bought the DVD and got the fuller edit? I'd really love a copy of this as it captures the gig I enjoyed so much, so well.

The version that is on the DVD single has been playing on the music channels for weeks. I think it is the Official one. The other version has only been shown a few times on TV - Popworld on C4 had it - and on some websites such as VH1. Not sure why there are two versions but it just means we get double the enjoyment.

> The version that is on the DVD single has been playing on the music
> channels for weeks. I think it is the Official one. The other version has
> only been shown a few times on TV - Popworld on C4 had it - and on some
> websites such as VH1. Not sure why there are two versions but it just
> means we get double the enjoyment.

I guess so... but if anyone comes across the (in my opinion) more exciting version to buy please let me know! There aren't enough Mozza DVDs out there and that edit's awesome - it had moments in it that I remembered very well from the gig in Manchester and it'd be ace to own a copy. Cheers.

Back
Top Bottom